What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Drake feat Beyonce "Can I"

Mr.LV
Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2015 in R&B & Alternatives
https://soundcloud.com/whoisgray-1/can-i-drake-featuring-beyonce-new

Comments

• KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,416 Regulator
    edited October 2015
    Drake could only afford a few phrases from Beyonce? eLljiHW_zpsd4acbe1a.png
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mad hyped for nothing how could this 🤬 really

drake spit some emotionally captain save a hoe bars and beyonce goes "can i baby" looped through out the whole track nothing more nothing less

🤬 sounded like it was gona be some really smooth 🤬 then nothing

That beat is special tho for some reason makes me wanna get a a jerry curl wig and a keyboard guitar

this some real smooth jazz in the city 🤬

4715525041_cf68119901_b.jpg

i need the instrumental to this asap
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    How its the full version 2 minutes

Edit: Those new PND tracks fire tho, Some of Your Love is some real smooth ish
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will soon be the #1 song on the charts. This 🤬 Drake is on top of the hip hop pyramid right now.

Damn, I almost forgot that Beyonce is the wife of Jay Z. This tells me that Jigga is acknowledging Drake as the leader of the new school.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    This will soon be the #1 song on the charts. This 🤬 Drake is on top of the hip hop pyramid right now.

Damn, I almost forgot that Beyonce is the wife of Jay Z. This tells me that Jigga is acknowledging Drake as the leader of the new school.

why all you 🤬 comments got be so moist you probably aint even hear the song yet

THAT BEAT THO smoooth
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack

Dena

🤬
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J.J._Evans wrote: »

why all you 🤬 comments got be so moist you probably aint even hear the song yet

THAT BEAT THO smoooth

I briefly listened to it, but I knew it was gonna top the charts the moment I saw Drake Feat. Beyonce. Ain't nothing moist about that.

Ghost, Yall 🤬 just still mad from that classic Drake vs Meek thread.....LOL.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    This gotta be a snippet
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Great work on the production, and if he can get Beyonce in the video it's a wrap......
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 fiya
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake throwing all that good will he got from the Meek beef in the toilet
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    🤬 been sitting in the r b section for 3 months b4 Goldie reuploaded it again a few days ago. Smh.
  • Siqnih Da Trapper
    Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Number 1 song in America just bc

Drake and Beyonce lol
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Habitual Line Stepper Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    This got softness written all over it but Imma give it a listen
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,416 Regulator
    🤬 been sitting in the r b section for 3 months b4 Goldie reuploaded it again a few days ago. Smh.
    The is a polished version he debuted on OvO Radio over the weekend. Isn't much better though.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like it but ppl will eat it up
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    KillaCham wrote: »
    The is a polished version he debuted on OvO Radio over the weekend. Isn't much better though.

Nah i got a version feat sal houdini thats superior to this one, plus goldie dropped threadstarters version of this two days ago anyway.

Probably do a merge later but imma let this thread do its numbers herr.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    thought this was old. heard this when that "Canada Kid, Memphis Dad" tape dropped

*Edit* Different effects in the instrumental. I take it that this is the official version
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 old!!! Have u guys heard that other new drizzy track where he say some 🤬 about being "successful" boo this thread lol
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This song dope, how yall 🤬 hate it? Drizzy given us insight on pursuing a chick
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mad hyped for nothing how could this 🤬 really

drake spit some emotionally captain save a hoe bars and beyonce goes "can i baby" looped through out the whole track nothing more nothing less

🤬 sounded like it was gona be some really smooth 🤬 then nothing

That beat is special tho for some reason makes me wanna get a a jerry curl wig and a keyboard guitar

this some real smooth jazz in the city 🤬

4715525041_cf68119901_b.jpg

i need the instrumental to this asap

Lol. This 🤬 be deep in these drake threads asap. But he don't like em.
    Never in my life man...
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can safely say I will never willingly listen to that again.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    🤬 old. Been had this in my phone since the beginning of the summer
  • Sgt HJ
    Sgt HJ Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    This is dope.. Whatever it is it's dope....
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF is this 🤬 ...