What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

old black man slaps white woman silly because she asked him to stop playing guitar

MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silenceSomewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
That 🤬 summoned his ancestors to help him slap her

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    This situation=the cop dragging that girl in the classroom
  • J-sonDkay
    J-sonDkay Members Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    that was 🤬 funny. the way he raised his hand like he had to time it with what he said
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She had 3 minutes from the time he winded up to move she put her hands on him she got what she asked for..

no juxtapose this with the classroom and the force displayed...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First thing i thought

"i wasnt even thinkin bout your juice"
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownMembers Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong here

Talk 🤬 get hit
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    So now all these so called "men" who are SOOOOOOO up in arms over that high school girl getting attacked are defending this man hitting a woman?

Is it oochie wallie or one mic?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Title misleading as 🤬 (as usual)

She asked WHILE trying to physically stop him from playing

She got what she deserved, nothing like the child in SC
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »

That girl was asked numerous times to put her phone away and to leave the classroom, she did neither.
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

He didn't have to hit her to stop her from taking his guitar. He hit her even when she wasn't trying to take it away (or stop him from playing, I couldn't really see). He could have probably prevented her from taking it without laying a hand on her and it wasn't even just a shove. It was assault. No disrespect to him, I don't know the situation or what lead to that but I can't see 'context' justifying it.

I haven't seen the video of the high school kid being tackled by the police.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep your hands to yourself or suffer the consequences. Young Dro sends his regards
    http://youtu.be/dmyGC6aYerY

• LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow this ranks with the 8ball jacket dude
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Trashposting Til Infinity Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 🤬 had PLENTY of time that day.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

That girl was asked numerous times to put her phone away and to leave the classroom, she did neither.
    What's that gotta do with the price of tea in China?
  • Chi Snow
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »

He didn't have to hit her to stop her from taking his guitar. He hit her even when she wasn't trying to take it away (or stop him from playing, I couldn't really see). He could have probably prevented her from taking it without laying a hand on her and it wasn't even just a shove. It was assault. No disrespect to him, I don't know the situation or what lead to that but I can't see 'context' justifying it.

I haven't seen the video of the high school kid being tackled by the police.
    'Probably' doesn't work here bruh

She did put her hands on him, she did grab his guitar. These things happened. She assaulted him and he defended himself

He didn't haul off and slap her cause she was pleading with him to stop playing, he defended herself from her attacks. Ain't his fault she attacked weakly and he defended with the hammer of Thor