What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

EA Sports UFC 2 Trailer

1CK1S1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• PSN-CanibussPSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YAY more trash from EA. I bet you, this is going to be another rock'em sock'em robots game, based around stamina and people taking numerous super man punches, counter punches and does nothing at all.
  • Cigarello SlimCigarello Slim Legalize Never Criticize Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ehh I'm patiently waiting for Fight Night
  • kanggoodiekanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how the 🤬 they not show a lick of gameplay tho?
  • ethosethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet they might be thinking of putting someone else on that cover now lol..
  • AP21AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanggoodie wrote: »

thats how they do brah...

they hit with the "we've gone back to the basics...torn everything down, stripped it all apart...and built it back up"

then when the game releases, it looks like the SAME 🤬 before
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ehh I'm patiently waiting for Fight Night

Youll die waiting
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're talking about putting ronda rousey on the cover lol
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    They're talking about putting ronda rousey on the cover lol

She is on the cover
    edited January 2016
    EA UFC 2 Closed Beta Invite

https://www.easports.com/ufc/beta-logged-out

As an EA SPORTS UFC owner, you’re invited to register for the EA SPORTS UFC 2 Closed Beta. This is your chance to experience online FIGHT NOW and UFC ULTIMATE TEAM before the full game hits stores on March 15, 2016.

Once you register, you will receive full instructions on how to participate in the Closed Beta. We will email your exclusive Closed Beta access code around January 28, 2016. The Closed Beta runs until February 4, 2016.

Please note that this invitation is exclusive. It is associated with your EA Account and you cannot share it. Codes are not guaranteed and are subject to availability. For more details, click here.
    Young and old Mike Tyson will be in ufc 2. That gives hope for a new fight night which should be next year.
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I done with this series. Mfers spam the hell out of exploits found in this game.
    There is no more one button block. Back to the original up and down block from fight night series. Hopefully they fixed the counter impacts instead of eating 50 straight counters.
  • D0wnD0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    kanggoodie wrote: »

thats how they do brah...

they hit with the "we've gone back to the basics...torn everything down, stripped it all apart...and built it back up"

then when the game releases, it looks like the SAME 🤬 before

That's EA formula from Live to Madden to Fifa
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no more one button block. Back to the original up and down block from fight night series. Hopefully they fixed the counter impacts instead of eating 50 straight counters.
    :s

=)
    Been playing the beta and it's not bad at all. The block is R1 and L2. Haven't played much but the KO's are pretty nice. Does take a lot of dumb countering like usual for a KO to knockdown to happen. A guy can once again superman punch like an idiot, you can catch him and it'll take 3 counters to knock him out.