What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

FFVII's Cloud announced for Smash Bros.

brown321brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

Will get, but should have been Chrono.

Comments

• FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea...Cloud doesn't seem S Tier at alllll

s/o @brown321 for the Chrono mention. 🤬 don't feel that there. I think that would've probably been a better even though they got CLoud looks suprisingly good
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol That 🤬 is crazy. Smash Bros and Zelda kinda make me want an Nintendo system, but I barely have the time for one system let alone two.

Cloud's a cool addition, but honestly, Sora would have been a better fit.

Chrono actually would have made the most sense given he was actually in a Nintendo game.
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope!!
  • Juttythe3rdJuttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well damn
    that omni slash doe
  • TheManInBlack4.0TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    No Final Fantasy character should be added but that's their most iconic character.

I've always been torn between 6 and 7 even though my first Final Fantasy game was 4 when I was a little kid.
  • brown321brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope this means that the remake will be on the NX.
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sora would've made more sense but I'll take it.
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brown321 wrote: »

I think people are just jumping to conclusions.

This is more another gaming publisher realizing what the entire industry has. Smash is one of the premiere franchises today and a great outlet to promote other iconic franchises and characters from all across the industry.
  • DelphasDelphas NYMembers Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    brown321 wrote: »

I think people are just jumping to conclusions.

This is more another gaming publisher realizing what the entire industry has. Smash is one of the premiere franchises today and a great outlet to promote other iconic franchises and characters from all across the industry.

I know it probably wont happen, I'm just hoping I don't have to buy a PS4 to play the game
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lolol check out this 🤬 reaction to CLoud reveal. went complete bonkers hahaaa

• silverfoxxsilverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fosheezy wrote: »

@bcotton this you?

This 🤬 does this every time. 🤬 is wack.
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭

That whole reaction 🤬 is corny to me
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THey making it real hard for me not to spend 200+ just to play two games 🤬 wii u
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THey making it real hard for me not to spend 200+ just to play two games 🤬 wii u

My nig I was thinkin' the same 🤬 . Lucky for me Christmas is round the corner

"what a time. To be alive"

lol this guys a idiot