What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Who won? Ill Will vs B-Magic - URL

DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited November 2015 in The Battle Rap Zone

Who won? Ill Will vs B-Magic - URL 9 votes

Ill Will
22%
almighty breezeSir Lurkalot 2 votes
B-Magic
77%
Trillaaaaaadouble0sugegeechee slimdon_simmylookdudeKamPushMe_Goldie_ 7 votes
Debatable
0%

Comments

• The RecipeThe Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant tell you who won, but I can tell you who lost. The fans cuz both of these 🤬 ass.
  • geechee slimgeechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    B-Magic
    I remember Magic saying" he might've won in the building but you'll see on cam I killed that boy." First time anyone explained the difference. Imma watch again but I had Magic winning.

Plus I deducted points for Ill Will dancing.
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    I cant tell you who won, but I can tell you who lost. The fans cuz both of these 🤬 ass.

...said the T-Rex fan
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »

...said the T-Rex fan

Them 🤬 still ass, I gave rex a cpl more battles he aint got it no more. I do that for the legends, serius, mook etc... But id still watch him over them 2 🤬 anyday.
  • lookdudelookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    B-Magic
    "If I give em 8 bet his chin will break
    I'll come to take out u and 2 of ur 🤬 that's a triple play
    U choked against the roc smack who is this 🤬 triple H ?"