What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ROBERT FLORES FIRES SHOT AT STEPHEN A.

Rum Middleton
Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined.Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
This dude dont get it....



«1

Comments

  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    This dude dont get it....




    wtf..

    hes an idiot.. He totally missed the mark.. 🤬

    you really dont get a picture of the real personality with these guys alot of the time.. i bet that 🤬 is a republican.. his smugness lept off the screen after the Pac fight.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stephen A has been ethering Flores for a while now, I suspect some more ether will come in the near future
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flores is a 🤬 ass hoe
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined. Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder why this aint get mentioned more though?
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i DARK VEDA KCMembers Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    A black QB dancing was the issue, black football players practically invented the end zone dance. Although the white media depicts it as braggadocios it's intensified if it's a black QB. That's why it was a non story with kelce , aside from the fact he plays for the chiefs. Shout out to the chiefs tho.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Am I the only one who's interepreting it another way...he seems to be taking issue about backlash Cam has gotten over the dancing and that the only reason why it became a big deal in the first place regarding his dancing is cause he's black. While Kelce can dance, but he's white so no one will give a 🤬 and complain.

    thats what i got from it. idk how anyone got anything else from it. bruh was slick pointing out a small taste of "white privilege" imo. "why didnt first take or angry parents take issue with the white player like they did cam"
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He needed to articulate his point better.. because it was a bit ambiguous and could be taken both ways.. 🤬 him though..
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Op and the first post confused tf outta me
    idl spics but ole boy spoke the truth
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined. Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its the way he said the 🤬 thats 🤬 up..
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined. Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he was talkin 🤬 on the low, but HE doesnt get the picture...
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Flores is just diggin at SAS because he knows how black people feel about him, this ain't genuine
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    marc123 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who's interepreting it another way...he seems to be taking issue about backlash Cam has gotten over the dancing and that the only reason why it became a big deal in the first place regarding his dancing is cause he's black. While Kelce can dance, but he's white so no one will give a 🤬 and complain.

    Thank you! That is exactly what he was doin. These other 🤬 are 🤬 AF.

    Flores trill AF for speaking up. Dude my 🤬 . Wouldn't be surprised is ESPN hasn't already suspended him.

    BUT he is directing it to the wrong people, he took at shot at FIRST TAKE when FIRST TAKE wasn't taking a shot at black QBs, or Cam cause he is black.

    Like @playmaker88 said, dude needs to articular his point better. And the only one making comments was a old white lady sending a letter to Cam.

    Flores needs to calm down his "Dez Bryant" a bit and point it in the right direction.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    I thought he was trynna say , espn first take sensationalize to do about nothing race bait stories to get ratings ,like fox and cnn

    He could've articulated it better but those who get it got it.

    Although i think Flores still in his feels about SAS schoolin him in the Mayweather post fight interview.

    That and it goes even further back

  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup he needed to send that shot to the Charlotte observer for posting that editorial by that reader... he really shouldnt have said 🤬 ... because it was a quick quip you got something to say.. do it in a segment.. or sports reporters otherwise.. your shorts can be taken out of context.. again . 🤬 him
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one got the video after the Floyd Pacroid fight between Flores and Stephen A
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0wn wrote: »
    What did he say thaT was wrong tho?
    He practically said that Cam backlash was due to Cam being blk...
    Is he wrong?

    N i dont give a 🤬 about stephen a Smith...
    Them devils smelled blood, sas threw the blk community under the bus too many times... bomani jones micheal smith>>>>

    SAS defended cam though...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    ghost! wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who's interepreting it another way...he seems to be taking issue about backlash Cam has gotten over the dancing and that the only reason why it became a big deal in the first place regarding his dancing is cause he's black. While Kelce can dance, but he's white so no one will give a 🤬 and complain.

    Thank you! That is exactly what he was doin. These other 🤬 are 🤬 AF.

    Flores trill AF for speaking up. Dude my 🤬 . Wouldn't be surprised is ESPN hasn't already suspended him.

    BUT he is directing it to the wrong people, he took at shot at FIRST TAKE when FIRST TAKE wasn't taking a shot at black QBs, or Cam cause he is black.

    Like @playmaker88 said, dude needs to articular his point better. And the only one making comments was a old white lady sending a letter to Cam.

    Flores needs to calm down his "Dez Bryant" a bit and point it in the right direction.

    Smh. 🤬 🤬 1st take n anybody that watches that bs. 1st take is a product of the system. Debating every single sports topic like its the cuban missile crisis. Yall makin these ppl think their opinon is so 🤬 important! 🤬 is jus sports, every thing dont need a 10 point arguement. 1st take jus as lame as bs mike n mike. 🤬 jus takin sides on every single topic jus to create conflict. 🤬 that con job, they aint slick. 🤬 that 🤬 . N 🤬 espn for turning the channel into basically opinon based 🤬 instead of jus highlights.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    marc123 wrote: »
    ghost! wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who's interepreting it another way...he seems to be taking issue about backlash Cam has gotten over the dancing and that the only reason why it became a big deal in the first place regarding his dancing is cause he's black. While Kelce can dance, but he's white so no one will give a 🤬 and complain.

    Thank you! That is exactly what he was doin. These other 🤬 are 🤬 AF.

    Flores trill AF for speaking up. Dude my 🤬 . Wouldn't be surprised is ESPN hasn't already suspended him.

    BUT he is directing it to the wrong people, he took at shot at FIRST TAKE when FIRST TAKE wasn't taking a shot at black QBs, or Cam cause he is black.

    Like @playmaker88 said, dude needs to articular his point better. And the only one making comments was a old white lady sending a letter to Cam.

    Flores needs to calm down his "Dez Bryant" a bit and point it in the right direction.

    Smh. 🤬 🤬 1st take n anybody that watches that bs. 1st take is a product of the system. Debating every single sports topic like its the cuban missile crisis. Yall makin these ppl think their opinon is so 🤬 important! 🤬 is jus sports, every thing dont need a 10 point arguement. 1st take jus as lame as bs mike n mike. 🤬 jus takin sides on every single topic jus to create conflict. 🤬 that con job, they aint slick. 🤬 that 🤬 . N 🤬 espn for turning the channel into basically opinon based 🤬 instead of jus highlights.

    You seem to have a lot of angrier duke, u should seek help. You don't like the show don't watch, but nobody asked you to watch it and nobody is defending the show off of liking it and not liking it...understanding what is being said goes a long way and there are too many ignorant people (not calling you ignorant) who rather just go off emotion rather than not understanding what is communicated. That's how sh8t turns ugly.

    2nd "First Take" forms is for them to troll and talk sports and getting rating, thats' what they are doing. that's their job, if you do not like them, cool. You are free to not like them, don't watch. don't watch espn either, but they got a job to do, and making millions doing it....and Espn is more "🤬 sh*t" then First Take is.

    you too caught up and not getting the point of the show...they are purposely trolling. Skip and Stephen A. are educated as 🤬 .

    advise you to listen to Stephen A.'s radio show..it's pretty good.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not trolling though.. people misuse that word.. its entertainment/banter its the "Barbershop" on tv.. they get paid for "post" its a lot of histrionics by both but its an Entertainment business... 🤬 support alot worst and have no 🤬 qualms about it.. but ill leave it at that.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not trolling though.. people misuse that word.. its entertainment/banter its the "Barbershop" on tv.. they get paid for "post" its a lot of histrionics by both but its an Entertainment business... 🤬 support alot worst and have no 🤬 qualms about it.. but ill leave it at that.

    you are right, but it also trolling too, because they know what topics that will get a raise out of fans on twitter and every other social media, and they constantly talk about it.

    that's why there is always a tim tebow topic, or a mayweather topic on there...it's only there just to get a raise out of people purposely and seeing how this board reacts to it. It works.

    same ish columnist do, Jason Whitlock is good at that.