What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Dads Read Texts Their Daughters Sent To Their Boyfriends

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Why the 🤬 would you post this 🤬 for? This was by far the lamest attempt in comedy since State Property 2. I figured it was funny jimmy kimmel 🤬 , but instead I waste 2 minutes and 4 seconds on my life on this video. 🤬 you, 🤬 your life, and 🤬 everything you stand for. You get a Wack reaction, sir!
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those dads are powerless... they all had the "my baby is 🤬 " face
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    China got the right idea on getting rid of these thots
  • gns
    Right idea
    Imperfect execution
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what to do. I need help. The adhd thread is locked and I didn't want to make a thread and get banned. Please Jesus!
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    I don't know what to do. I need help. The adhd thread is locked and I didn't want to make a thread and get banned. Please Jesus!

Hit my 🤬 . Let's talk about it
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardMembers Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to 🤬 up AnneMarie the other day for being out of pocket in front of my best friends brother....she really took me by surprise
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    ILLBOT wrote: »
    ILLBOT detected banned alias
    Reason: finafloe

A house divided will not stand
    Aquafina..floe

Lmfao
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ILLBOT staying on that ass.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh it WOULD be the black chick with the overly sexual text and talking bout 🤬 hood 🤬 .....

I see you tmobile....i see u....
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ V Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    That's so embarrassing lmao. If you're grown your father or parents period don't need to what you talk about with your man lol.
  • gns
    ayebaebae wrote: »
    That's so embarrassing lmao. If you're grown your father or parents period don't need to what you talk about with your man lol.

True well unless u still living in their house
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ILLBOT wrote: »
    ILLBOT detected banned alias
    Reason: finafloe

A house divided will not stand
    Aquafina..floe

Oh 🤬 illbot back no alias will survive carajo
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn so illbot is real? Thought it was like the ghost of Christmas or something
  • A Ghost
    A Ghost Members Posts: 368
    this seems like it will be an interesting video