What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Remember when STING killed that trucker outside ATL????

Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in Off The Turn Buckle

maxresdefault.jpg

Comments

• jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOAT GAME loved both the N64 WCW Games
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    them and wcw vs the world on playstation. idk wtf they was thinkin with nitro and thunder
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Max. wrote: »

Dig dig diggidy
    Dig Diggidy DAWG
    BREAK IT!
    Dig dig diggidy
    Dig Diggidy DAWG
    UH!!!
    Socko
    BREAK IT!
    A young Bandit would be saying this 🤬 all day 🤬 was catchy
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember playing with aki man and customizing his outfit
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmaoo @ this 🤬 singing that No Mercy song, that 🤬 STAYED stuck in my head! Two of the greatest wrestling games ever. WCW/NWO revenge might be one of the only wrestling games were I actually went through and played wit hevery wrestler, they moves and 🤬 was so nice in that game.
  • Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to take match outside and 8 throw the other wrestler into barricade n slide back in the ring before 10

9aocv7.jpg
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man nothing will top this game for real. Bringing guys to the back and beating the hell out of them with every object available.
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use to give glacier and disco inferno the beatdowns.
    edited December 2015
    tumblr_n25nxcEM2R1shelaio1_250.gif[img][/img]JASf60.gif
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    World tour was dope, wrestlers all over the world.
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That scsa/hbk stunner reversal was epic
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i forget the name of the wrestlers we pick but one fond memory is way back in like 1998 me n my home was in a tornado tag, one of us hit psicosis with a discus clothesline, they had the replay and everything, looked like psicosis jaw was swayin side to side
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took me all the way back! I remember when I could only play my N64 on Fridays I ran home cutting off street traffic to play all these 🤬 . I remember editing some wrestlers in that WCW game to create ECW 🤬 like RVD & Sabu lol
  • Trill Gate$Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    After watching this I'm gonna hook up my N64 and put some time in on this when I get off work.
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    N64 did have the best generation of Wrestling games. Warzone on PlayStation was ass cheeks.
  • JohnBlackwellJohnBlackwell Members Posts: 134 ✭✭
    WCW Reveng > No Mercy
  • RawAceRawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On what grounds ?
  • JohnBlackwellJohnBlackwell Members Posts: 134 ✭✭
    On these grounds of Bret Hart and Bill Goldberg...