What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Harry Potter Spinoff: Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them Teaser Trailer

illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like thatMembers Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've always loved the Harry Potter books and movies so I'm all in

Comments

• CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im intrested, Harry Potter books and movies were dope
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most uneventful trailer I've ever seen
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always thought harry's offspring would be the spinoff
  • (ob)Scene(ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Most uneventful trailer I've ever seen

Most teaser trailers usually are.
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need the marauders prequel books CARAJO
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young McGonagall at the end maybe
    The marauders
    James Potter
    Peter pettigrew
    Remus lupin
    Sirius black
  • TayGettem TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Ive never watched or read a single one of these 🤬 , i refuse to believe they are that good.

JK Rowling must be looking for another billion 🤬 forbid she becomes poor again.
    Ive never watched or read a single one of these 🤬 , i refuse to believe they are that good.

If u've never watched or read em how can u judge it? Lol wtf u on
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭

calm down Ron Weasley , it aint that serious.

The books are very good, plus they get darker and darker as the books go. 🤬 stay getting smoked in that series.
  • TayGettem TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

calm down Ron Weasley , it aint that serious.

I know it ain't I'm just sayin atleast watch the movies although the books are better
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any harry potter fans, who does this character supposed to represent?
    Second fantastic beasts film already written 🤬 yeah
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're a wizard harry