What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

How to get away with ADULTERY, I'm finally talking about it.

Lustchyld
Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
Before you online 'personalities' stone me to death, I'm just venting due to a request made. For starters, relationships, whether personal or business, oper8 on the same logic. I'm not suggesting any of yall do the same 🤬 I did, but if you're the type who treats this male/female battle of the sexes 🤬 like war, I'm giving you a glimpse of how egotistical pimps/players/sex-aholics etc. get recognized. Many of yall will say this type of 🤬 is immature, unnecessary, and detrimental to healthy love life or whatever. Get real--none of yall had a cig, drink, drove past the speed limit, cussed in church, showed up l8 for work for no reason, missed a deadline testing the waters?? This is highly normal besides, competition brings out the best in us all.



What worked for me in my day:

--Being yourself is a must. (Surely you had an idea of what the person your with might put up with during the dating process)

--Think about things in short term/long term (4 example: yall might bicker about nonsense mostly, but certain things stick with you such as you may have wanted a favor because someone you don't like appeared to have the upper hand on something. She doesn't take the cue and you end up looking stupid, out of character perhaps. Honest mistake? Possible but women be on that 🤬 like it's no tomorrow, take the game from me. Yall together now, 🤬 it yall even in love and all that, but you're ambitious, she has her own agenda so 🤬 still ain't blemish-free. That chick that's been throwing it at you ever since your eyes met is looking like another notch in your belt all of a sudden....you're indecisive--if I make a move, does it mean I love my lady less? Don't ask me muthafucka it's YOUR sex life lol. I was prone to flirting back early on but these hoes just don't impress a 🤬 no mo.)

To clear up the message that might be getting lost on some of you, life is short, play to win, mercy is for the weak.

Aaight, let's say this is bigger than does he/she really love me. You have to make up your own mind what you want outta life. The 🤬 might've been turned on but you blew it telling her how hastily she's gonna come or whatever. Now that 3some that was within sight is a distant memory. Also, show your woman some love fellas. After all, why be together if yall never really get along? Children, money differences, all that 🤬 is a huge factor as well because there's only so much time to get your point across, prove the other wrong, or however yall do it.

--Consider the over/under and what you stand to gain/lose before getting totally reckless (Do you stick with a certain rotation of 🤬 ? You a 1 night stand, holla atcha on the weekend, play it cool until she single type 🤬 ? I mean what?)

--Know that the more you put into it, the more you get out of it

--The name of the game is to sell to your lover, that being with you/staying with you/claiming you is a good investment, even wise choice on her part, and vice versa (nobody's perfect, but you never know until you try all bs aside--I done seen the biggest freaks do a 180 in the hot seat, if not in front of someone they themselves might not even be certain about)

--Be thinking about your next move at all times (this 🤬 is strategic!! broads use emotions, reinforced feminist propaganda, and even the legal system trying get dirt on men all in the name of "I got the last word")

--Never go out like a sucker (open to interpretation but I'm keeping it all the way 1000 on this: if all of a sudden 🤬 just don't add up, trust your instincts. Something is wrong the majority of the time.

--Good friends and advisors go a long way (maybe your 🤬 goes thru the same type 🤬 in his love life as you, don't set yourself up by letting him think his/her word is the gospel to you, because that's when their advice/help diminishes in value. With all this said, sometimes that loyal friend, confidante is all you got out here cuz you and your chick might think too much alike and the relationship could become dull if there's no excitement.

--Be good to your lover, so that if 🤬 hits the fan, and yall can't stand each other now, there's at least a chance-uh of an arbitrary sorting things out.

I'm out but look at this knowledge I've dropped as hogwash at your own risk.































«1

Comments

  • Westie
    Westie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that you in your pic?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Stopped reading at 'oper8'

    so help you 🤬 ?
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y'all 🤬 is crazy.
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol..really.
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    You don't reward loyal with disloyalty in buisness, with friendship, and with a relationship. You want to play to win and 🤬 all the women you want cool ain't nothing. But if you cheat on your girl especially if you been with her for more then two years then I personally can't and won't see you as a loyal honorable man. That's just me not saying your a bad guy/girl just know that your an opportunist amd that's not necessarily a good thing at all despite what people say.

    Important stuff right there. 🤬 be asking for and inviting drama into their own lives
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i cant man. thats not in my character
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't read all that either. Just be by yourself and get unlimited hoes instead of sneaking around.
  • Westie
    Westie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    This 🤬 called having a side chick "adultery" lmao

    What's next..smoking weed is "drug abuse" ?
    It's adultery if you're married... does that not count in your head?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real Lady 2.0
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    --Never go out like a sucker (open to interpretation but I'm keeping it all the way 1000 on this: if all of a sudden 🤬 just don't add up, trust your instincts. Something is wrong the majority of the time.

    This is 50-50.Humans aint always right.By the way people carry garbage from ex´s and think everyone is a cheater.
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    🤬 in his avi look like he already gave up on everything resembling life....I'm taking no advice from this thread

    🤬 da police - nwa
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don´t read it he said he´s a republican.
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles chillin like a villian WakandaMembers Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what da 🤬 is this though?
    i seen nothing telling me how to get away with adultery
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So who is Trynna sum this 🤬 up
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Sion Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't get married, or marry a woman that likes women too.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    You don't reward being loyal with disloyalty in buisness, with friendship, and with a relationship. You want to play to win and 🤬 all the women you want cool ain't nothing. But if you cheat on your girl especially if you been with her for more then two years then I personally can't and won't see you as a loyal honorable man. That's just me not saying your a bad guy/girl just know that your an opportunist amd that's not necessarily a good thing at all despite what people say.

    what does one have to do with the other?

    someone can say ,you are not trustworthy because you like to drink alcohol.
    someone could say you are not in control of yourself because you need to smoke a cigarette.
    someone can say you cant be trusted to commit because you are not married.

    everyone has a vice...everyone had a weakness. women for some, drugs for others, alcohol for others, stuntin, trickin, travel, buying baseball cards.....anything can be someones downfall or used to make them feel good.

    most of the top business people have a side chick/family and some sort of substance abuse problem or something.

    no one is perfect.
    @The_Jackal
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    You don't reward being loyal with disloyalty in buisness, with friendship, and with a relationship. You want to play to win and 🤬 all the women you want cool ain't nothing. But if you cheat on your girl especially if you been with her for more then two years then I personally can't and won't see you as a loyal honorable man. That's just me not saying your a bad guy/girl just know that your an opportunist amd that's not necessarily a good thing at all despite what people say.

    what does one have to do with the other?

    someone can say ,you are not trustworthy because you like to drink alcohol.
    someone could say you are not in control of yourself because you need to smoke a cigarette.
    someone can say you cant be trusted to commit because you are not married.

    everyone has a vice...everyone had a weakness. women for some, drugs for others, alcohol for others, stuntin, trickin, travel, buying baseball cards.....anything can be someones downfall or used to make them feel good.

    most of the top business people have a side chick/family and some sort of substance abuse problem or something.

    no one is perfect.
    @The_Jackal

    Because there is a strict difference from drinking alcohol, smoking, stunting , whatever your vice and betrayin the trust of someone who assuming they haven't cheated has been completely loyal to you. I don't know how you can't see the difference between activatly going behind someone back and just having vices.

    Who cares what most top people are doing? That doesn't have anything to do with the choices a man/women makes and if it does then that person is just weak willed.

    Nobody is asking for perfection I'm definitely not. All I'm saying is noway you could or i would consider the person a loyal honest person despite what he/she tells themselves
Sign In or Register to comment.