What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Grievances Thread?

ChillaDaGawd
ChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort itHashtownMembers Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in AKA Donkey
Now that the year has come to a close...I realized I may have offended some of you with my thoughts and or actions.

Personally, I could give a 🤬 but in the spirit of the holiday

Air out your issues...

Grievances Thread? 4 votes

Thank you, Chilla
75%
obnoxiouslyfreshLou CypherBrideofKilla 3 votes
🤬 you, 🤬
25%
Built 4 cuban linx 1 vote

Comments

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownMembers Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »
    Now that the year has come to a close...I realized I may have offended some of you with my thoughts and or actions.

Air out your issues...
    @ the bolded. Care to explain how you could give a 🤬 ? Because it's apparent by your choice of word(s) that their is some decency to you.

Me personally, I couldn't give a 🤬 about this thread... and just to make good on that:

TxFh2xh.jpg

Just means im trying to be nice....but thanks for the effort of photoshopping a meme bless you sir. @Mastery
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015

Air out your issues...
    @ the bolded. Care to explain how you could give a 🤬 ? Because it's apparent by your choice of word(s) that their is some decency to you.

Me personally, I couldn't give a 🤬 about this thread... and just to make good on that:

TxFh2xh.jpg

Just means im trying to be nice....but thanks for the effort of photoshopping a meme bless you sir. @Mastery
    Smh. You ol'

W6oybGm.gif

ass 🤬 . Lol
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, Chilla
    Well I certainly appreciate you!
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is this 🤬 ?
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownMembers Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Who is this 🤬 ?

Someone not from the state of New Jersey thank 🤬 @AggyAF
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is this 🤬 ?

• ChillaDaGawd
    Who is this 🤬 ?

Low blow 🤬 ...come on bruh
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got eem
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    I see what you did there with that poll*.

haha pole
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭

Air out your issues...

TxFh2xh.jpg

Welp...there went my soul. LOL!!!!!
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Name a poster that I ain't influence......
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, Chilla
    Thanks bro
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, Chilla
    Chilla 4 Mod!!!

:p
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

Air out your issues...

TxFh2xh.jpg

Smh. You ol'

W6oybGm.gif

ass 🤬 . Lol

11885078_10207470395141258_4597445691074452408_n_zpswucweouv.jpg
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Chilla 4 Mod!!!

Me and @tha_bride22

Next IC Power Couple
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Chilla 4 Mod!!!

Me and @tha_bride22

Next IC Power Couple

She laughed.....my ego :'(
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, Chilla
    Power couples never end well though...
  • ChillaDaGawd
    You right Chi Town I don't wanna end up fighting ya