What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Best Entrance Music?

Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown.Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

What you got?

Comments

• whoseworldisthiswhoseworldisthis The world is yours...Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undertaker is GOAT:

• TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many
  • BeleeDatPleighboyBeleeDatPleighboy Knockin em off they feet like a southerner supposed to do Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5. Punk - This Fire Burns

4. The Game - HHH

3. Line in the Sand - Evolution

2. Razor Ramon - The Bad Guy

1. Stone Cold - Glass Shatters (I prefer this one over the original)

• BeleeDatPleighboyBeleeDatPleighboy Knockin em off they feet like a southerner supposed to do Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill themes of the new generation

KO - Fight (Prob the illest of the new gen)

The Shield - Special Op

Stardust - Written in the stars

Bray Wyatt - Live in Fear

• Already Home_17Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭

unfuckwittable
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Don't turn your back on the wolfpack.You might wind up in a body bag.

My favorite Taker theme

• BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finn Balor has the best entrance.
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

I always liked this theme. Underrated IMO. It's 🤬 rage against

Rock had a classic one too

• PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
  • (ob)Scene(ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Stone Cold - Glass Shatters (I prefer this one over the original)

Was coming in just to post Glass Shatters. The best of the Stone Cold themes IMO. My first WWE event was a SmackDown! taping on Feb. 13, 2001 for my birthday. As soon as that first hard guitar riff hit the crowd absolutely exploded.
  • BiggwillieBiggwillie Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This entrance will make a 90 year old break out into a full sprint.

• BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea Booker T had the dopest theme music.
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

Definitely
  • MrJRMrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    Yo HBK had the GOAT entrance theme " I think I'm cute I know I'm sexy" yo 🤬 was swag before swag
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Billy Gunn has a top 10 theme song

• jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LON theme is hard too. I just finally heard it. My 🤬 Rusev got the GOAT themes.

• TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Billy Kidman - Run but you cant hide

That early 2000s Aj Styles theme was my 🤬

K-kwik - Rowdy

Becky Lynch theme get me hype

"Ayo you dealin wit the X-factor!" i ont even know why but i 🤬 wit this stable

Rikisihi - Bad Man

• (ob)Scene(ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

This is actually top 5 WOAT entrance music.
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

This is actually top 5 WOAT entrance music.

lmao nah bruh

that used to be my 🤬 , i think i posted a bad version cause it keep skipping if thats what u talkin bout.. but other than that nahhhh bruh!
    "i know you hate xfactor but you aint gotta look at me like that, I said you aint gotta look at me like that"

I also didnt know Jarule did that Rikishi song, i always thought it was Rikishi spittin those bars for some reason.
  • eternal soldiereternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "i know you hate xfactor but you aint gotta look at me like that, I said you aint gotta look at me like that"

I also didnt know Jarule did that Rikishi song, i always thought it was Rikishi spittin those bars for some reason.

^^^
    🤬 I always believed it was rikishi... It sounds nothing like Ja.
    edited January 2016
    Probably was before Ja got any main stream attention, he was probably still trying to come into his rap voice cause that 🤬 sounded nothing like that when he came out.
  • Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stone cold

That glass breaks its over
  • Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dx theme

Nwo theme

Sting wcw