What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Rosenberg Raw vs E. Ness - KLBl Battle League

DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited December 2015 in The Battle Rap Zone

Rosenberg Raw vs E. Ness - KLBl Battle League 4 votes

Rosenberg Raw
25%
NothingButTheTruth 1 vote
E Ness
50%
KNiGHTSjon0hyfbg 2 votes
Debatable
25%
awwwwwwwwwww 1 vote

Comments

• KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    E Ness
    Both choked horribly. Still, going with Ness. Ain't too many 🤬 with his performance, delivery, and bar combination.
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Both choked horribly. Still, going with Ness. Ain't too many 🤬 with his performance, delivery, and bar combination.

was bout to watch it but nevermind lol
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Lmfao at Peter Rosenberg asking Mook about Rosenberg Raw just cuz his name Rosenberg
  • jon0hyfbgjon0hyfbg The MatrixMembers Posts: 194 ✭✭
    E Ness
    KNiGHTS wrote: »

was bout to watch it but nevermind lol

its definitely worth the watch. Ness blacked, and I don't think he choked until the end
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Lol
    Stop being a lost gabi.
  • za'kissza'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Ness one of the best performers ever. He came with some bars too. Mad entertaning to watch. Too bad he blow that moment on the Smack stage.
  • za'kissza'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "King Kong, I'ma 🤬 'em with the sing-song flow"