What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

baby jesus "wtf" reaction is back

Ghostdenithegawd
Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambersHarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
giphy.gif

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHAT THE 🤬 !!!
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at nobody posting so that they don't get wtf'd
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll collect a few.. Let's get this started..

I'm breaking up with my bf as soon as the weather breaks... We staying together right now though cause he drives me into work I hate taking public transportation in the winter... And parking downtown everyday is expensive....

I ain't 🤬 :(
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never had acne in my life, but on some childish 🤬 , hit me on twitter @meinyowife
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm breaking up with my bf as soon as the weather breaks... We staying together right now though cause he drives me into work I hate taking public transportation in the winter... And parking downtown everyday is expensive....

tumblr_ngefmhHObx1tt6jwmo1_250_zpsgx0buw9q.gif
  • BrideofKilla
    Smh then y'all don't give me wtf reactions on the 🤬 I want you to?

🤬 y'all.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smh Yes...you ain't

*secretly rejoices and makes his way to her pm to fill the soon to be void*
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we get our old wtfs back?
  • BrideofKilla
    Do we get our old wtfs back?

There ya go buddy... Have some new ones...
  • BrideofKilla
    I told a Jewish person that 🤬 took their people's melanin away so we could see the people who killed baby Jesus...
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never check my nosigns cuz im never wrong
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownMembers Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I almost shot my best friend in the face when he told me there was coke sprinkled in the weed I was smoking.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    It hurts when I 🤬
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't hit wtf on my post because I haven't said anything that deserve a wtf
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Wtf is wrong with y'all. You don't bury a @tha_bride22 post. Expunge those wtf off of the trill one post

#BridePostMatters#
  • BangEm_Bart
    Yea that's 🤬 up
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason that i cant explain..i deadass wasnt some @BiblicalAtheist nudes. Ion if its cause its mission impossible, or her quirkyness. But my mind has been comsumed wit seeing her bareass. Bet she got bright pink nipples and freckles around her privates.

Id fly to Canada for her..straight like that..deadass
  • T. Sanford
    Yea that's 🤬 up

I seen you got buried too

#DogPostsMatters#
  • BangEm_Bart
    Someone keeps changing my reactions to wtf. I'm actually goating every post.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason that i cant explain..i deadass wasnt some @BiblicalAtheist nudes. Ion if its cause its mission impossible, or her quirkyness. But my mind has been comsumed wit seeing her bareass. Bet she got bright pink nipples and freckles around her privates.

It'll wear off soon, u'll.be aight
  • SolemnSauce
    edited January 2016

It'll wear off soon, u'll.be aight
    CWB9yAcW4AAeqcV.jpg

Will it?...Will I?

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just happy that 🤬 is back on you, cuz I don't think about you at all now.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does it still bury posts though?

Never understood the reason for that.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭

@tha_bride22

Is this in any way related to the issues he had with your "private" time?