What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Let's Legit help Jonnyroccitt

Ol Jay's
Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
seems like a young brother with a legit promising future who may be legit headed towards a downward spiral

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jonny will be okay.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jonny will be okay.

If Jonny was Jasmine (nh) would you feel this way?
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jonnyroccitt "Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved"

Seems like y'all been in y'all situation since teens, you have to understand women know their position in life is to be submissive to their man and with that said at some point in their adult life they're gonna want to be free and wild before they fully committ

So give that girl space and be a friend to her while raising y'all child
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at 'promising future'
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Chicity wrote: »

Guess you still a 🤬 In the 1-6
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why wouldn't I be?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats the backstory here??
  • Arya Tsaddiq

Why wouldn't I be?

"new year new you"?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »

this
  • Chi Snow

Why wouldn't I be?

"new year new you"?
    D2pR2tN.gif
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Jonny will be okay.

Given the circumstances, of course. I could not imagine somebody doing me like that, especially if that person were my child's other parent. That said, there are some things in life that you have to walk away from. Typically, that is something that women struggle with much more than men. So if he were Jasmine, I'd be even more adamant about that.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who the hell is jasmine and what the hell
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Mt. ZionMembers Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

this

Just can't seem to move on from his BM
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ a help thread, you know damn well your gunna push that man to commit a homicide.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Jonny will be okay.

Given the circumstances, of course. I could not imagine somebody doing me like that, especially if that person were my child's other parent. That said, there are some things in life that you have to walk away from. Typically, that is something that women struggle with much more than men. So if he were Jasmine, I'd be even more adamant about that.

But you didn't offer that advice to Jonny.... You said:
    Jonny will be okay.

WHICH IS IT OB!?!?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Jonny will be okay.

Jonny will be okay.

WHICH IS IT OB!?!?

Because there's only thing for Jonny to do, which nearly everyone has already told him. He needs to leave that woman alone. And he should stand firm on that knowing that he will be alright.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Jonny will be okay.

Jonny will be okay.

WHICH IS IT OB!?!?

Because there's only thing for Jonny to do, which nearly everyone has already told him. He needs to leave that woman alone. And he should stand firm on that knowing that he will be alright.

That ain't what you said before tho lol. Good advice
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aint he in ATL

its plenty of chick out there.

maybe i need to reach out to give oldhead advice
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Jonny will be okay.

Jonny will be okay.

WHICH IS IT OB!?!?

That ain't what you said before tho lol. Good advice

Well I guess I could have been more clear. But, yea he gonna be alright. He has to.