What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Living tribunal vs Thanos w IG

2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threatwalking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in Quite Comical
i got my googles on and people got living tribunal

Comments

• jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    LT would win. He didn't see a reason to intervene when Thanos had the IG though
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what im reading, only the living tribunal is immune to the powers of the infinity gauntlet with the stones.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The IG isn't really anything to the LT. The LT is basically capable of shutting the stones gems down.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeeMembers Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LT Is Multiversal Gems Wouldn't Do Anything To Cuz
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well from what i read....they are saying the IG wasnt powered up so thanos was able to give it to him.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Well Thanos never faced the LT. If he had, he wouldn't have stood a chance. LT is right below the TOAA, which is basically 🤬 in the Marvel U. During the Infinity Gauntlet saga, cosmics and others went to LT for him to intervene and put an end to Thanos' madness. The LT didn't think Thanos was doing anything worthy of his judgement, so he allowed Thanos to continue to shape the universe in his image, slaughtering heroes and cosmics along the way. The infinity gems are always powered up, it's just that the gems only work in their perspective universes and everyone doesn't know how to access their full power.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didnt thanos beat him when he had the HOTU?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Didnt thanos beat him when he had the HOTU?

He beat the 616's M-Body. The LT still existed and could have recreated the body with more power, but didn't see the point. I think people misunderstand the LT's role. It's really just there as a custodian for the multiverse.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Batman would be his worse nightmare with prep time of 16 hours.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Batman would be his worse nightmare with prep time of 16 hours.

you really need to stop with the batman prep stuff.

you my 🤬 but stop