What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Best Battle Rapper From Harlem Documentary

The RecipeThe Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Good looks bro. Will watch later
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Good drop.

But without watchin the answer is Lux.
  • Sage WonderSage Wonder project of the inner pride process Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King Of Harlem 🤬 !
  • Micmacmar3of3mMicmacmar3of3m Richmond VaMembers Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Good drop.

But without watchin the answer is Lux.

Ima watch n 🤬 but....... Yea!!!!
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited January 2016
    Ice would probably beat Lux Clips and Mook tbh. Aint Serius from Harlem also? I never seen a Harlem dude beat him clearly.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice would probably beat Lux Clips and Mook tbh. Aint Serius from Harlem also? I never seen a Harlem dude beat him clearly.

serius reps Jersey tho...and honestly bar wise ICE has lost damn near every battle he s been in
    edited January 2016

serius reps Jersey tho...and honestly bar wise ICE has lost damn near every battle he s been in

I said yoooooo *crowd reacts*

But Head Ice do be coming with some bars when he wants (Daylyt and the first two rounds vs KG the Poet, vs Serius). It depends on his opponent, but I generally agree with you brother.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

But Head Ice do be coming with some bars when he wants (Daylyt and the first two rounds vs KG the Poet, vs Serius). It depends on his opponent, but I generally agree with you brother.

they 🤬 Cortez crazy lol
    Racists.
    Only clear win for ICE i think was Goodz
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jae Millz
  • loch121loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭

Qleen.png
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite is K-Shine #ZipEmUp
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator

Speakin of Goodz, lol/smh @ them leavin homie completely out the doc
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

Speakin of Goodz, lol/smh @ them leavin homie completely out the doc

thought he was from the Bronx?
    Oh word? I always thought the 🤬 was from Harlem. U might be right tho.
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep bronx