What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Kelhani - '🤬 '

DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator

Comments

• atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    I like her but i can't deal with this song...even if she is 1/12 black.

But she from oakland and that's how they get down so....
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    * African Americans
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    We should stop using the word altogether and just call each other gods kings queens and brother and sisters. Maybe thise words are too positive for our community.
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator

🤬 aint u from oakland?
  • white sympathizerwhite sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Who is this white/Hawaiian/non black 🤬 and why is she making a song called 🤬 ?
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

🤬 aint u from oakland?

No I'm bout an hour outside of the bay lol. But I'm black so i can say whatever tf i want.
  • mrrealonemrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should stop using the word altogether and just call each other gods kings queens and brother and sisters. Maybe thise words are too positive for our community.

Yep. I been tryna stop myself from doing that, but it is every where we turn.....
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She ain't black. She's overrated.
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't 🤬 with this 🤬 🤬 , I do like the song with chance