What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

What Does It Mean?

SolemnSauce
SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet emIn my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in AKA Donkey
When your canine teeth are sharp on one side of your mouth, but not on the other side? Like, im feeling like i could bite the 🤬 outta a 🤬 wit the one on the left. But the one on the right is dull.

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    It means you are gonna die

RIP Germs
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brush ya teeth fam.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a fight id bite, scratch, kick a 🤬 in da 🤬 . So yeaj, id bite the 🤬 outta 🤬 . Why would i wanna bite the 🤬 out of a 🤬 ? They're sensitive, slight nibble with the back teeth wit ice held by the front teeth will do.

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Means you only half vampire

Half breed ass
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a fight id bite, scratch, kick a 🤬 in da 🤬 . So yeaj, id bite the 🤬 outta 🤬 . Why would i wanna bite the 🤬 out of a 🤬 ? They're sensitive, slight nibble with the back teeth wit ice held by the front teeth will do.

If you bite me in a fight, I'm coming back and shooting you in the face as a hate crime against 🤬 .
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownMembers Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 must have gotten high from the fumes in his truck
  • blatalian
    blatalian I B Dat...Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see Ghost finally made his thread hunh?! Smh
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u fight like a 🤬

thanks for the heads up
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was gonna be a thread about that double rainbow video....
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a fight id bite, scratch, kick a 🤬 in da 🤬 . So yeaj, id bite kick the 🤬 outta 🤬 . Why would i wanna bite the 🤬 out of a 🤬 ? They're sensitive, slight nibble with the back teeth wit ice held by the front teeth will do.

Cosign.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When your canine teeth are sharp on one side of your mouth, but not on the other side? Like, im feeling like i could bite the 🤬 outta a 🤬 wit the one on the left. But the one on the right is dull.

NPH-dissapoint.gif

why do you continually go down this road bruh?...

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 ' a Weirdo brah .

them south carolina 🤬 be in some other 🤬
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can take my nose ring out and be the "🤬 w/o a nose ring" .

...At the end of the Day, You still a Possum faced Weirdo brah . aint no changin that...lol
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Nature vs Nurture
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

NPH-dissapoint.gif

why do you continually go down this road bruh?...

🤬 trying to pick up the 🤬 trolling mantle once held by Parallel Rhymes