What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Mom Loses 140 Pounds, Then Ditches Husband And Finds Younger Man

2

Comments

  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Dudes make it big and ditch their day one alllll the time.

    Hubby probably couldn't handle being with a female that wasn't fat with low self esteem.


    @kat


    Why are you so bitter Kathryn?

    I'm not bitter..can you point out any inaccuracy in my statement?



    You're making too many generalizations about her husband.


    He stayed with her when nobody else wanted her.


    She repays his loyalty by leaving him for another man.


    Therefore, she's not the victim.....he is.

    You're making just as many assumptions.

    Fact is, he probably got with her because he knew nobody else wanted her, now she's lost weight and his preexisting insecurities can't 🤬 handle it. Guarantee his jealousy is what drove her out the door.

    That's his bad for thinking he was doing somebody a "favor" by wifing a fat chick.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Dudes make it big and ditch their day one alllll the time.

    Hubby probably couldn't handle being with a female that wasn't fat with low self esteem.


    @kat


    Why are you so bitter Kathryn?

    I'm not bitter..can you point out any inaccuracy in my statement?



    You're making too many generalizations about her husband.


    He stayed with her when nobody else wanted her.


    She repays his loyalty by leaving him for another man.


    Therefore, she's not the victim.....he is.

    You're making just as many assumptions.

    Fact is, he probably got with her because he knew nobody else wanted her, now she's lost weight and his preexisting insecurities can't 🤬 handle it. Guarantee his jealousy is what drove her out the door.

    That's his bad for thinking he was doing somebody a "favor" by wifing a fat chick.

    All assumptions?
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering the article mentioned his jealousy, I would bet that I'm not far off from the truth.


  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownMembers Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Dudes make it big and ditch their day one alllll the time.

    Hubby probably couldn't handle being with a female that wasn't fat with low self esteem.


    @kat


    Why are you so bitter Kathryn?

    I'm not bitter..can you point out any inaccuracy in my statement?



    You're making too many generalizations about her husband.


    He stayed with her when nobody else wanted her.


    She repays his loyalty by leaving him for another man.


    Therefore, she's not the victim.....he is.

    You're making just as many assumptions.

    Fact is, he probably got with her because he knew nobody else wanted her, now she's lost weight and his preexisting insecurities can't 🤬 handle it. Guarantee his jealousy is what drove her out the door.

    That's his bad for thinking he was doing somebody a "favor" by wifing a fat chick.

    Who said that was the case? Sounds like you projecting
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    I'm not projecting 🤬 honey, I have no issue snagging a dude. I've just witnessed situations like this over the years.

    Hell, my baby daddy stayed trying to feed me so he could throw me off what I was trying to do with my fitness.

    Women can be guilty of the same offense.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownMembers Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Save it for your therapist
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't ever complain about me being childish again, this is why I don't interact in a serious manner.

    Remember that, little man.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownMembers Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got one more time to call me little
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    First it was cant turn a 🤬 into a houswife now the houswifes turn to hos? Im confused, thats why i leave them where i met them..
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Dudes make it big and ditch their day one alllll the time.

    Hubby probably couldn't handle being with a female that wasn't fat with low self esteem.

    Shut the 🤬 up

    Truth hurts.

    It's real easy to be with the undesirable fat broad, but what happens when she loses all that weight and gains some self worth?

    Not as simple.

    I'm not gonna judge her, we all deserve to be happy.

    Why do u assume that fat women have low self esteem. And that, that was his reason for wanting her.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownMembers Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Dudes make it big and ditch their day one alllll the time.

    Hubby probably couldn't handle being with a female that wasn't fat with low self esteem.

    Shut the 🤬 up

    Truth hurts.

    It's real easy to be with the undesirable fat broad, but what happens when she loses all that weight and gains some self worth?

    Not as simple.

    I'm not gonna judge her, we all deserve to be happy.

    Why do u assume that fat women have low self esteem. And that, that was his reason for wanting her.

    Some fat girls have low self esteem. ....most likely she had self esteem issues when she was fat....
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Dudes make it big and ditch their day one alllll the time.

    Hubby probably couldn't handle being with a female that wasn't fat with low self esteem.

    Shut the 🤬 up

    Truth hurts.

    It's real easy to be with the undesirable fat broad, but what happens when she loses all that weight and gains some self worth?

    Not as simple.

    I'm not gonna judge her, we all deserve to be happy.

    Why do u assume that fat women have low self esteem. And that, that was his reason for wanting her.

    Some fat girls have low self esteem. ....most likely she had self esteem issues when she was fat....

    She had a surgery to change her body, that tells me she was not happy with herself.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After actually reading the link in the OP, i see Kats point
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownMembers Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Dudes make it big and ditch their day one alllll the time.

    Hubby probably couldn't handle being with a female that wasn't fat with low self esteem.

    Shut the 🤬 up

    Truth hurts.

    It's real easy to be with the undesirable fat broad, but what happens when she loses all that weight and gains some self worth?

    Not as simple.

    I'm not gonna judge her, we all deserve to be happy.

    Why do u assume that fat women have low self esteem. And that, that was his reason for wanting her.

    Some fat girls have low self esteem. ....most likely she had self esteem issues when she was fat....

    She had a surgery to change her body, that tells me she was not happy with herself.

    Or could have been health issues.
  • Chinkz
    Chinkz Members Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Funny thing is, she will probably get dumped then gain all that weight back on. Then... she will try to snag her old man back and probably will take her and lick 🤬 from the other guy inside her because he's a 🤬 beta 🤬 white boy.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kat has a point when you read the link. Let's not act like 🤬 don't get jealous.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at you 🤬 taking it as a loss for some proverbial team
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude became jealous, cruel and unsupportive. What's the issue here?
  • Chinkz
    Chinkz Members Posts: 60 ✭✭
    🤬 like @truth_juice wanna flag a brother
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She still ain't got no ass
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Dudes make it big and ditch their day one alllll the time.

    Hubby probably couldn't handle being with a female that wasn't fat with low self esteem.

    Shut the 🤬 up

    Truth hurts.

    It's real easy to be with the undesirable fat broad, but what happens when she loses all that weight and gains some self worth?

    Not as simple.

    I'm not gonna judge her, we all deserve to be happy.

    unless he was treating her bad i dont see your point..... her losing weight just makes the outside look a bit better...she still a fat chick in her mind

    she trynna catch up to her hoe freinds
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Dudes make it big and ditch their day one alllll the time.

    Hubby probably couldn't handle being with a female that wasn't fat with low self esteem.


    @kat


    Why are you so bitter Kathryn?

    I'm not bitter..can you point out any inaccuracy in my statement?



    You're making too many generalizations about her husband.


    He stayed with her when nobody else wanted her.


    She repays his loyalty by leaving him for another man.


    Therefore, she's not the victim.....he is.

    You're making just as many assumptions.

    Fact is, he probably got with her because he knew nobody else wanted her, now she's lost weight and his preexisting insecurities can't 🤬 handle it. Guarantee his jealousy is what drove her out the door.

    That's his bad for thinking he was doing somebody a "favor" by wifing a fat chick.

    who the hell gets with someone because nobody wants them....

    maybe he cant handle her 🤬 on him now after he held her down...but like a typical woman yall think its him being jealous that someone is finally looking at ya after decades of being the fat chick.

    maybe she wasnt such a 🤬 when she was fat cause she had no options..

    but anyway

    are you trynna tell us something kat