What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ladies..You Ever Cried After Sex?

SolemnSauce
SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet emIn my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in The Powder Room
Sup wit it? Ever done it? Have friends that do it?

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 views and no comment

I'll take that as a yes
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao moraloral
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao moraloral

I haven't seen that show in a while "meet me in my studies"
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never seen it, had to google.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never seen it, had to google.

I did it for u
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I guess no....was wondering cuz I've never seen it
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too LondonMembers Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    Called the powder room but when ever I pop in here it's 🤬 questions from men. :)
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Called the powder room but when ever I pop in here it's 🤬 questions from men. :)

where is your contribution?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    of course
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cause women tend not to make threads

they shook
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too LondonMembers Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    LUClEN wrote: »

they shook

I'm happy to make threads but you're not allowed to on this site until you hit 500 posts! Sure stop spamming but 500?

Then I'll contribute. :)
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LUClEN wrote: »
    » show previous quotes

they shook

Just like when women like a guy but are too afraid/entitled to approach him.

It's the same thing with this forum, the ladies wait for guys to make the threads then grace us with their presence by "parachuting in" from their ivory towers.

Then us guys get frustrated with their bratty antics and call them 🤬 & 🤬 's.