What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Rihanna Ft. Drake - Work

1CK1S1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in R&B & Alternatives

Comments

• _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    I 🤬 with it.
  • za'kissza'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao supergangster
  • xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't lie I'm not really tryna hear any more drake rap verses...

I like the rest of the song tho
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banger
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Genius 🤬 . This is gonna ride the "hotline bling" caribbean wave and get played back to back during every dj's set in the club.
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it..when's the album drop?
    My people in the industry are saying she's gonna do a "surprise" release soon.
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Genius 🤬 . This is gonna ride the "hotline bling" caribbean wave and get played back to back during every dj's set in the club.

More like Locked Away
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss Illuminati Ri

giphy.gif
  • jazzybellajazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Can't lie I'm not really tryna hear any more Rihanna songs
    she can't sing worth 🤬

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Cute lil song, the females will eat it up. Song is meh but it's a good promo single and will prolly climb up the charts.

I like that Rihanna reppin her Caribbean roots more. Drake back on his singing-rap 🤬 .
  • internationalinternational Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Can't lie I'm not really tryna hear any more drake rap verses...

I like the rest of the song tho

lmaoooo, you really felt the need to state that?!...Don´t worry tho, Meek can jump on the unofficial remix and make the track more enjoyable for you, lmaooo
  • Lebong JamesLebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trash
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is trash...it d work w Wayne Wonder or any of those dancehall singers but not rRihannna wack ass singing and the drake verse is forgettable.... they should ve collabed on this since it was produced and written for Rihanna anyway

• DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator

Hotline bling was latino esque wave that he stole from another rapper (The Cha Cha song). Rihana being West Indian, this 🤬 is just her natural sound that she got away from originally.

She should do a joint with Ramriddlz. They would make a crossbanger and he from Canada also with that West Indian vibe.
    You do know most of latin america is carribean right?
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

this is the sample to Hotline Bling..nothing carribean in it
    So yall gonna front like hotline bling didnt have a caribbean feel to it?

Im prolly the only one of the 3 from a caribbean fam, but ok , yall got it lol
    So yall gonna front like hotline bling didnt have a caribbean feel to it?

Im prolly the only one of the 3 from a caribbean fam, but ok , yall got it lol

Kingbiv is Haitian and I'm also Caribbean
    What they listen to in Côte d'Ivoire zouk? @Elzo69Renaissance
    AggyAF wrote: »
    What they listen to in Côte d'Ivoire zouk? @Elzo69Renaissance

we listen to everything honestly but yea zouk is very prevalent there
    Man 🤬 all yall 🤬 lol
  • RickyRichRickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 bumps