NEW Nas The Goat ft Future - 'March Madness' Remix

DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited January 2016 in The Reason

Comments

• soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas got busy on this otherwise wack ass song.

Inb4 supergangster ruins the thread.
  • TayGettem TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

New York stay on the south 🤬
  • Go figureGo figure Sion the GoGuests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way he switched up the flow all slick about it was nice. Hes still got it.

Nasty Nas
  • 270crownst270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas did good
  • _God__God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas can't hold his own these days huh
  • Rubato GarciaRubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

The OG track is the best song of last year. And I used to hate Future.
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruined a great Future Vandross song
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Nas took the same beat and made it better than the original version.
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats the latest with Nas anyway? I googled and seen Lost tapes 2 is dropping this year? Not this again LT2 is detox status as far as I'm concerned
  • EyeofAsaruEyeofAsaru All Eye See On Clocks is 11:11,11:22,11:33 Voodoo man Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could y'all imagine Pac rapping with this style?
  • lordstanleylordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He went in
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    5th Letter wrote: »

Nas is the best rapper alive, but cut it out my 🤬 lol This is no where near as dope.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Sion wrote: »

- Drake's next album will be his best album since Take Care and NaS will drop an album in 2016 &/or will also do a song with Drake OR remix a Drake song or vice versa. I think Drake's next album will be 75% sing-rap/singing & 25% pure rapping. 🤬 a classic that dude is looking to sell records and make money, wouldn't be surprised if Drake sells 900k-1.1 mil in the first week (Apple could buy additional copies to give to iPhone users as exclusives).

^^^ We're getting closer to it.....

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/540000/2016-predictions-thread-leh-go/p2

I called that it, NaS will drop a new album this year and he'll likely collab with Drake. What were the CHANCES OVO Radio premiers new NaS if they're not in the studio working together ? And on a Future beat ?? That means NaS has an album coming the last 2 months he's been dropping records. NaS is coming soon....

Even if yall don't wanna believe it, you have to admit the chances of such a collab were a longshot....
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That gawd and the gawd on a track
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    This 🤬 DOPE :+1: Escobar season has returned !!!

Btw 🤬 you purists I said it muthafuckas - Future >>>> Snoop, Redman (get mad), Jadakiss (I'll take any of Future's albums before Jadakiss') and Eminem

NaS jumped on a Future song to build his momentum cuz Future one of the hottest 🤬 in rap, go head get mad !
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »

Nas is the best rapper alive, but cut it out my 🤬 lol This is no where near as dope.

I dislike Future though.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,221 Regulator
    edited January 2016
    So awkward and unofficial. Nas killed it tho.
  • nj2089nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope I'm good
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Home away from homeMembers Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.... Pick the city and I'll knock four of your baddest. Godson
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope