What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

the black superhero tribute thread

SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!!Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
doing this for black history month post a pic, video or list your favorite black heroes. theres a database for black heroes worldofblackheroesdot.com check it out heres my list:

1.blade
2.black panther
3.storm
4green lanter-john stewart
5.spider man-miles morales
6.luke cage
7.bumble bee
8.icon and rocket
9.cyborg
10.war machine

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 Storm
    2 Blade
    3 Spawn
    4 Black Panther
    5 Green Lantern
    6 Deathlok
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Spawn
    John Stewart
    Tchalla
    Icon
    Storm
    Bishop
    Mr. Terrific
    Cyborg
    Static
    Miles Morales
    Luke Cage

• SELASI_iSELASI_i DARK VEDA KCMembers Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    static too
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1Storm
    2Bishop
    3Falcon
    4Green Lantern
    5Black Panther
    6Hardware
    7LuKe Cage
    8Spawn
    9Nick Fury
    10Black Lightening

black lightning is cool. black Vulcan from the old challenge of the superfriends is based on him. in the final episode of young justice he teamed up with static "if you ever need a mentor you know who to call"
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some slept on folk:

Nightthrasher
    51166-5034-67008-1-night-thrasher.jpg

Rage
    Rage-Haliday-h1.jpg

Maxam
    maxam8.jpg
  • jaxnjaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    you can also add Monica Rambeau and the Blue Marvel.
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super herrooooo Static Shock. Okay!
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    the prowler
    cloak from cloak and dagger
    steel
    aqual lad(kaldur)
    deathlock
    vixen
    jaxn wrote: »
    you can also add Monica Rambeau and the Blue Marvel.

monica rambeau (captain marvel/photon) was once team leader of the avengers.
  • PaprikaPaprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Icon.
    Might as well add Dwayne McDuffie, he held it down at DC and had some great animated movies. R.I.P.

I also think Bishop might be the most consistent black character of all time.
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Icon
    Bishop
    3D Man
    Black Goliath
    War Machine
    Spawn
    Falcon
    Storm
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Some slept on folk:

Nightthrasher

Rage
    Rage-Haliday-h1.jpg

Maxam
    maxam8.jpg

Night Thrasher has pretty much the same history as Bruce Wayne. Parents killed while he was youn, billionaire, runs his own company, genius, and wears a suit. Very good book solo and team book with New Warriors

Some slept on folk:

Nightthrasher

Rage
    Rage-Haliday-h1.jpg

Maxam
    maxam8.jpg

He looks like one of the new gods or Marvel's version of them they were a next generation of Greek gods I forgot their names