What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Where does Eddie Guerrero rank on your GOAT list?

jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unityMembers Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in Off The Turn Buckle
111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize.1200.675.high.1.jpg

Where does Eddie Guerrero rank on your GOAT list? 14 votes

The GOAT
0%
Top 5
0%
Top 10
14%
  Colin$mackabi$hAlready Home_17 2 votes
Top 15
64%
willhustlejonoPanchoYoSanchoL.O.S.T.Chi-Town BullyTheBoyRoPeezy_JenkinsRawAceTonyDubbz 9 votes
Top 16 or more
21%
eternal soldierKillaChamLUClEN 3 votes

Comments

• KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,413 Regulator
    Top 16 or more
    Top 25 material.
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 15
    He top 15, entertaining on the mic and can go in the ring. Heel or face when Eddie came out you know something good was about to happen
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 15
    Hard to place for me. But at least top 15
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    some where around top 20

• TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 15
    It iis hard to place him especially since hes not here anymore. If he was then I could see him being higher up my list cause I loved Eddies character. Became a fan back whenever he was doing the Latino Heat playa gimmick with Chyna & after that it only got better.

• KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,413 Regulator
    Top 16 or more
    If I made you break it down, you all could name 15 wrestlers you'd put as the greatest before Eddie.
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 15
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    He could easily be top 10 but his run at the top wasnt long enough.
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 15
    refreshing to see wear down holds in that match btw instead of so many rest hold chin locks like we get today lol
  • OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    these folks said top 20 and up??? The 🤬 20 wrestlers top him outside the obvious?