What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Beyoncé & Blue Ivy feat. Messy Mya :)

jazzybella
jazzybella SionWhere Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in R&B & Alternatives

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    This 🤬 gonna control the radio for the rest of the year
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Boooooooooooooo!"
  • _Goldie_
    jazzybella wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

I shouldn't be co signing yo comment because you messy as 🤬 but you right though....

giphy.gif

All I said was "how do you feel about your nudes being put out" , I didnt speak on the situation or say anything bad about you. I'm the nicest 🤬 you know.
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ V Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really feeling this song because it's so in your face & its empowering for black culture period.

A bunch of white folks are already in their feelings about that hot sauce line lmao. Confused like a mf.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

I shouldn't be co signing yo comment because you messy as 🤬 but you right though....

giphy.gif

All I said was "how do you feel about your nudes being put out" , I didnt speak on the situation or say anything bad about you. I'm the nicest 🤬 you know.

Nah you mentioned me on some other ish...it's cool. I'm not about to discuss it in this thread.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Sigh.....A new year, Beyonce still doing the "trap" thing eh? 🤬 is a BBHMM lite
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes yes yes!!!!!!

As expected, Queen delivers!!
  • _Goldie_
    AyeB_ wrote: »
    I'm really feeling this song because it's so in your face & its empowering for black culture period.

A bunch of white folks are already in their feelings about that hot sauce line lmao. Confused like a mf.

Wth you doing in the reason? lol
  • _Goldie_

giphy.gif

Nah you mentioned me on some other ish...it's cool. I'm not about to discuss it in this thread.

No I didnt, but aight, I wont speak on it in here.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Jazzy dont 🤬 down there
  • IceBergTaylor
    Ayo keep y'all Donkey mess outta the Reason lmao
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ V Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wanted to see if others were talking about this song.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wanted to see if others were talking about this song.

You don't have to explain yourself #girlpower
  • jazzybella
    Jazzy dont 🤬 down there

And do what? :'(
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hol up, yall saying i dont have to visualize/imagine jazzy naked anymore?
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Dope. I like Beyonce has become increasingly more hip-hop, much to the dismay of the white media who want her to be this delicate flower pop star.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 a banger fam. Beyonce doesn't disappoint
  • jazzybella
    They wack....you not missing nothing. Your imagination is waayyyy better.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Black excellence
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much New Orleans in the video
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garbage, why is this 🤬 in the reason? this 🤬 ain't hip hop.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to let y'all know too those voices in the song are not women outside of Beyonce