What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Dark Souls III

dallas' 4 eva
dallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPSMembers Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in IllGaming
So I'm not the only one gonna be playing this huh? If Bloodborne was that popular on here I know the blueprint gonna crush 🤬 .

PS Cuatro

Comments

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day 1 cop for me
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant wait
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they aren't burning out the brand, but I'm copping day one too. From Software might want to work on a different IP for a lil while though. And I mean something completely different, not something like Bloodborne.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day 1 cop for me

🤬 wasnt you having trouble on batman?
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This looks exactly like Bloodborne, hope you guys ain't copping this lol
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After having played Bloodborne and Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin, they don't play alike. Honestly Dark Souls 2 is a slightly better game mainly because of the PvP. The games are apples and oranges though. Both good in different ways.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Whoever is playing in the video 🤬 sucks though. Lol
  • kingofkingz
    Day 1 cop for me

Yea. I play all my games on the hard setting
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day 1 cop for me

Lol @ hard setting on batman. When i do that 🤬 I still got create restrictions for my self to make it challenging. Like no use of the investigation 🤬 to look through walls, no use of gargoyles/elevation, can't be spotted.

Have you played any of the previous dark souls games?
  • kingofkingz
    Day 1 cop for me

Lol @ hard setting on batman. When i do that 🤬 I still got create restrictions for my self to make it challenging. Like no use of the investigation 🤬 to look through walls, no use of gargoyles/elevation, can't be spotted.

I played the 1st dark souls. I skipped out on the 2nd & bloodborne couldn't keep my interest.. but DS3 looks dope

• dallas' 4 eva
    Day 1 cop for me

I played the 1st dark souls. I skipped out on the 2nd & bloodborne couldn't keep my interest.. but DS3 looks dope

So you no signed my post when you basically never played any of the games?
  • kingofkingz
    Day 1 cop for me

So you no signed my post when you basically never played any of the games?

I cosigned ya post bruh

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »

This 🤬 looks horrible
  • dallas' 4 eva
    I'll be honest, From Software needs to focus on a whole new IP something different that isn't Souls/Bloodborne related. Dark Souls 3 seems like it is coming far too soon, don't get me wrong I'm going to buy it because they haven't put out a bad game yet but their formula could get old fast.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Nope I'll be on it. These are my favorite games nowadays.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately i havent played Bloodborne or DS2. Loved Dark Souls though, so may buy this one. Been slacking on my gaming 🤬 these last couple years. I just started witcher 3 last weekend lol. Played for maybe 45 mins.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Anybody want to hop on Dark Souls 2 on playstation to prepare for this?
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be on this... Currently just got bloodborne so sessioning that ATM, but I'll be on ds3 as soon as it drops.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    What's your PSN @englishdude ?
  • englishdude
    Longun = psn.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Longun = psn.

Can't find you bro.
  • englishdude
    Longun = psn.

Can't find you bro.

Sorry bro I'll have to double check it when I get on next I'm a bit 🤬 up ATM. Maybe Longun_
  • The Lonious Monk
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Unfortunately i havent played Bloodborne or DS2. Loved Dark Souls though, so may buy this one. Been slacking on my gaming 🤬 these last couple years. I just started witcher 3 last weekend lol. Played for maybe 45 mins.

Ehh you didn't miss anything with DS2. It was ok, but felt like a drop off after DS1. BB is great, but it's a lot different than the Souls games in a bunch of ways despite using the same basic foundation.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Ehh you didn't miss anything with DS2. It was ok, but felt like a drop off after DS1. BB is great, but it's a lot different than the Souls games in a bunch of ways despite using the same basic foundation.

Yeah I was telling @Trollio he needs to play DS2 before jumping in from BB cause the games don't really play alike at all.