What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

IC's NEW POWER COUPLE: BRIDE AND CHILLADAKILLA

AP21
AP21 SionGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
Lets give it up for them

IC love strikes again

@chilladakilla, @tha_bride22...

dont forget, you nignogs told me this was the real deal

so how did it happen?

Are ya'll in the same city?

Will you let your offspring join the IC?

tumblr_inline_mkgfstnOES1r18uik.png

Comments

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownMembers Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ima let you tell how we got together @tha_bride22
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    Lets give it up for them

IC love strikes again

@chilladakilla, @tha_bride22...

dont forget, you nignogs told me this was the real deal

so how did it happen?

Are ya'll in the same city?

Will you let your offspring join the IC?

tumblr_inline_mkgfstnOES1r18uik.png

I kind of have a reputation for being a 🤬 head to some of the women around here....Bride though was different. ...i could tell we shared the same sense of humor...and we both Stoners...she's the yin to my yang.....

Tbh, his exchanges with the other women on here cracks me up... I love the fiestiness he brings out of them and I know it's all jokes. What attracted me to him was his willingness to share another side of himself with me. I'm not gonna speak much on it but he's extremely intelligent, funny,and creative.

Call me corny but I'm head over heels, lol
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure thing babe.

Simple story really. We started talking on here... Chilla would dedicate the most beautiful songs to me.... My favorite is this one:

and he admitted to me that he had a crush on me and we went from there.
  • BrideofKilla
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    I hope the both of youse last blunt falls down the sewer and your weed connect is experiencing the worst drought this side of the Mississippi
    900x900px-LL-c81bfff8_hatehatehate.jpeg

Thank you friend. May your next sexual encounter go so far awry that you give up and become the hermit you're destined to be.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Sergeant everywhere ur notMembers Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure thing babe.

Simple story really. We started talking on here... Chilla would dedicate the most beautiful songs to me.... My favorite is this one:

so are you the gf he was referring to about possibly being pregnant

And would you be the same gf whose supposedly pose to be making an account here
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to u both!

@Bride i guess u found someone else to play bones with :s
  • BrideofKilla
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Congratulations to u both!

@Bride i guess u found someone else to play bones with :s

Got rid of my dominoes app when I started driving for uber... Had to prioritize, my dude.
  • Ol Jay's
    I hope the both of youse last blunt falls down the sewer and your weed connect is experiencing the worst drought this side of the Mississippi

Thank you friend. May your next sexual encounter go so far awry that you give up and become the hermit you're destined to be.

I'm celibate so you keep your sexual afflictions to yourself
  • BrideofKilla

Involuntary celibacy is no laughing matter... Best of luck to you.
  • Ol Jay's
    Chicity wrote: »
    *Disclaimer* Neither this thread or thread starter is affiliated with Coalitions ongoing IC Power Couple series *Disclaimer*

are you still doing power couples threads?
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownMembers Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure thing babe.

so are you the gf he was referring to about possibly being pregnant

And would you be the same gf whose supposedly pose to be making an account here

Girl possibly being preggo was another 🤬 i was messing with her before Bride

• Ol Jay's

Involuntary celibacy is no laughing matter... Best of luck to you.

that's okay, I'll get you next time tho
    thewire-dukie-react-1mjui4.gif
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ V Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Disclaimer* Neither this thread or thread starter is affiliated with Coalitions ongoing IC Power Couple series *Disclaimer*

When power couples appear, yes
  • Ol Jay's

When power couples appear, yes

lol, as I guessed
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats you two. I'm very happy for the both of you.