What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

10 Things Only 90's Console Gamers Will Understand

themadlionsfan
themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Yes. And more 🤬 yes.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss the 90's
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOAT decade
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Dreamcast. Up to 6 billions players...

Classic ad
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dreamcast could make a solid return with all the original titles put in 1080P.
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game library for the Dreamcast was awesome. It's crazy that system failed.

GOAT gaming console and was wayy ahead of its time. It failed due to the bootlegging.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Dreamcast bootlegs were mad widely available
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Plus that PS One lifespan was 🤬 . Even a year after PS2 came out it wasn't uncommon to see pS1 in 🤬 rooms.

Plus mine were the only family in the whole area to have Internet in 99. My 🤬 in school didn't catch up til like 05
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game library for the Dreamcast was awesome. It's crazy that system failed.

Ahead of its time, that console had everything, good graphics, big library of games, 4 controller ports, external memory cards, and 🤬 internet connection....and this was the late 90s early 2000s....

Rip, I spent literally days playing dream cast...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Dreamcast couldve been the GOAT
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fist time i saw this
    Ready2rumbleboxing.jpg

I aint know wtf to think, 🤬 was 🤬 beautiful nh
    I was in love with dreamcast at first sight
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator

COSIGN on Super Mario World
    I shed mad tears playing DK Country at that specific stage no less SMMFH :(
    TMNT Turtles In Time was GOAT
    Columns and that Michael Jackson game was GOAT, you a DAYUM lie if you say that MJ game wasn't mad difficult
    FF6 WAS GOAT and if you get that Opera jawn right you get to unlock several sidequests

Dreamcast was waaaayyy ahead of it's time, if SEGA was just patient and didn't spend so lavishly on so much new technology they'd still be in business today.

GoldenEye 007 was GOAT, Mario Kart was GOAT, I played MK in 94 and I remember the store owner had to get me stand on milk crates and a phonebook (yall remember those ?) so I could see the game. Moms would take me to the convenience store and I eventually got so good I could beat the game on 2 quarters.

Megaman X was GOAT, I would spend hours trying to get all the power ups. I remember when FF7 came out 🤬 had 🤬 drawing the images in class and getting in trouble LOLOLOL. FF7 came in like a wave.
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this gon make me hit up the local game spots to find an N64 and SNES
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    this gon make me hit up the local game spots to find an N64 and SNES

Just order from lukie games 🤬
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just took the N64 from my parents house. Star Fox, Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, all the classics.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Fist time i saw this
    Ready2rumbleboxing.jpg

I aint know wtf to think, 🤬 was 🤬 beautiful nh
    I was in love with dreamcast at first sight

Song on this 🤬 was GOAT, i got my ass kicked a lot til i finally caught on to how to play this 🤬