What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Corinne Bailey Rae-New Music

MissK
MissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontributeBehind a DeskMembers Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
This talented and slept on sista is back with some new music!

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been waiting on some new music from her
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    would wife her in a heartbeat.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Her first album is still in heavy rotation.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Fazer o que você gosta é liberdade. Gostar do que você faz é felicidade Chocolate CityMembers Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She got a release date and tour schedule yet?
  • MissK
    MissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskMembers Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    She got a release date and tour schedule yet?

I want to say release in May. Unsure of touring though..
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Fazer o que você gosta é liberdade. Gostar do que você faz é felicidade Chocolate CityMembers Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds like a plan.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo she is so amazing...her voice just so perfect

Her and Sade could just sing to me forever
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love me some CBR

Im one of the few ppl I know that actually ever heard of this chick

Her body is meh, can't watch her for long. Her voice tho......

Amazeballs
  • JokerzWyld
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope 🤬 I'll have to check for her
  • JokerzWyld
    She dropped some more music

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumpin' her new album and it came out 9 minutes ago. Streamin' is GOAT

Wife on this lovely woman

Sounds good so far. Different from her past 🤬
  • JokerzWyld
    I haven't listened yet. I got the deluxe version though. I'll see what's up with it later.
  • JokerzWyld
    This is the best piece of music I've since the "Damn Sue" EP last year. Quite impressive. "Do You Ever Think of Me?" is my song right now.