What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon Arrive in Late 2016

MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect BalanceMembers Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i demand red version with updated graphics dammit
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty sure they did that already
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Pretty sure they did that already

Yeah Fire Red version @Juttythe3rd
  • Juttythe3rd
    naww thats 2004, im talking alpha saphire graphics bruh
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3DS going out with a bang.
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is going to be the year of the body count. Everyone taking an L in this game.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Paprika wrote: »
    This is going to be the year of the body count. Everyone taking an L in this game.

FOH No it won't BWAHAHAHA I'm the resident geek and the best Pokemon trainer on here, nvm Shenco. I have ORAS and X/Y and I've never heard of you. When I was calling for heads 🤬 got real quiet and ran from me.

If you really as nice as you say you is load up and battle me.... I'll destroy any 🤬 in Pokemon.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator

This is gonna be amazing.

X & Y IMO is the best Pokemon game since gen 1 and 2. They went all out. I loved it, I almost didn't want it to finish.
  • Paprika
    Sion wrote: »

FOH No it won't BWAHAHAHA I'm the resident geek and the best Pokemon trainer on here, nvm Shenco. I have ORAS and X/Y and I've never heard of you. When I was calling for heads 🤬 got real quiet and ran from me.

If you really as nice as you say you is load up and battle me.... I'll destroy any 🤬 in Pokemon.

It's like that. OU or UU?

What time you available? I'm free Wednesday and forward.

• Sion

It's like that. OU or UU?

What time you available? I'm free Wednesday and forward.

GOAT let's do it fam

OU

Wednesday 6PM work for you ? I get home at 5:30PM my squad is READY. I'll battle you right now if need be....

@Paprika
  • Sion
    @Paprika

Smogon rules btw
  • Sion
    I'm on right now if you want to battle. But if you scared go to church..... I can wait till Wednesday...

It's on you playa.....
  • Paprika
    I'm on right now if you want to battle. But if you scared go to church..... I can wait till Wednesday...

It's on you playa.....

Yeah that's good. I'm on Pokemon X. None of that Hoopa nonsense.
  • Sion

It's on you playa.....

Yeah that's good. I'm on Pokemon X. None of that Hoopa nonsense.

I'm using Y version.

You wanna battle now ?

• Sion
    @Paprika add me and come receive your L

My FC is 3308 - 5314 - 3273

Aye mang don't be mad it happens, very few can box with meh I been playing this since gen 1.
  • Sion
    I'm online right now, we can do this 🤬 nao

Don't be scurred !!!!!
  • Paprika

Don't be scurred !!!!!

You're too anxious. All Ls come in due time.

Yours is tomorrow at 6.
  • Sion

Don't be scurred !!!!!

You're too anxious. All Ls come in due time.

Yours is tomorrow at 6.

You the one running !!! I hope y'all witnessing this !! I offered to battle right now I'm ready to go but he wanna go tomorrow aight I'll let you live. Ill give you more time to pray but it won't help you. Tomorrow at 6 I'm gon whoop yo ass and add your head to my wall. Like so many who tried and fell before me.

You better come with that heat my 🤬 cuz I want the BEST match possible....
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st gen era 🤬 waiting to play Pokemon on TV. Pokemon snap was highway robbery. What's up with that Pokemon go 🤬 ?
  • Juttythe3rd
    Sion is out here waiting for a fight lol
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao sion vs parpika toniiiight

get in lol
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aha you 🤬
  • Sion
    Trollio wrote: »
    Too bad Sion ain't that confident in his real life fighting skills

LOLOLOLOLOLOL I box and have been doing MMA for 4 years now tho. If anyone wants to come to Toronto for this work in a charity boxing match I'm down !!
  • Sion
    Paprika if you come at me with some Pidgeotto, Pikachu and bulbasaur 🤬 you never gonna here the end of it !!!!!

No wack Pokémon allowed !!!! OU tier , if you wanna use UU by all means they all fall the same to me. Oh and nurse joy says you soft and aint got no game.