What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon Arrive in Late 2016

Comments

• Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's trying to take a few Ls? I'll be on around 7.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Paprika wrote: »
    Who's trying to take a few Ls? I'll be on around 7.

Me and my cousin will play you tonight at 7 if you're down

If a fourth person can come on we can do teams like last time.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Man I haven't battled in like 3 months I'll prolly be rusty af but hey man it's just a game and it's all in good fun =)
  • Paprika
    Sion wrote: »
    Man I haven't battled in like 3 months I'll prolly be rusty af but hey man it's just a game and it's all in good fun =)

All my teams are on ORAS I believe. Hey he got his DS and game. I might have a few Pokes lying round for him.

Send me his friend code.
  • Sion
    Logging in
  • Sion
    hol up
  • Sion
    I'll send you everything
  • Paprika
    @MorganFreemanKing you wanna join this? I see you playing Y.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Paprika yeah im down what yall got goin?
  • Paprika
    A 2v2 with Sion and his cousin.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    alright. do i need to switch games? i never know if battles work between xy and oras
  • Sion
    Loading up guys was trying to get a decent connection SMMFH
  • Sion
    Can you guys see us online ? I kept getting error message connecting. If you do send me a challenge.

My cousin has both of your friend codes
  • MorganFreemanKing
    Sion wrote: »
    Can you guys see us online ? I kept getting error message connecting. If you do send me a challenge.

My cousin has both of your friend codes

says you're battling right now
  • Paprika
    @Sion I think we need his code as well.

I'm playing on X, ORAS isn't in the case. As long as no one uses any new Megas cross play between XY/ORAS is okay.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    alright @sion youre clear. ready?
  • MorganFreemanKing
    yeah whoever does the invite needs all the other codes registered
  • Sion
    He can't get a connection so he logged off
  • Sion
    It's only me online
  • Sion
    Yall got anyone else in mind ?
  • Sion
    Wow MorganfreemanKing is playing extremely well
  • Sion
    Keep using lava plume it'll burn his Venusaur and Synthesis only has 5 uses he's healed 3 times so he has to go on the offensive
  • Sion
    Haha yes !!!! We won @MorganFreemanKing !!!
  • MorganFreemanKing
    disconnected?
  • Sion
    He forfeited