What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon Arrive in Late 2016

Comments

• Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Sion wrote: »
    The bug and fighting ultra beast is 🤬 broken

Smogon is apparently going to make Greninja and Aegislash OU again

Alohan Raichu is actually pretty good surprisingly

The buzzwole or pheromosa?

Pheromosa

That pkmn is going to be on every team. The only thing that completely shuts it down is Aegislash, Zard X/Y and Talonflame (at full HP). The only thing preventing it from being Ubers is it's non-existent defences and HP, it's defences are on par with 🤬 Rattata LOLOL. It can be OHKO by nearly every pkmn that has stab.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Nihilego & Celesteela are gonna be popular too
  • Sion
    I just realised Pikachu has better defences than Pheromosa LOLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLL. 🤬 on smogon are 🤬 it needs to be banned -_-* 🤬 lames, the game hasn't even been out a week yet. They need to give it at least 4-6 months to see how the metagame forms. Almost every pkmn from UU to OU can beat it.
  • Sion
    Toxapex is gonna be a PROBLEM, I'm definitely throwing one on my team.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    I don't see how z moves would really affect the meta unless you're using them for status moves.
  • Sion
    I don't see how z moves would really affect the meta unless you're using them for status moves.

Yeah I think the majority are going to be legal. Turns out many aren't overpowered. Can't wait for when the pokebank allows to transfer from our old games.
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah I think the majority are going to be legal. Turns out many aren't overpowered. Can't wait for when the pokebank allows to transfer from our old games.

When does the bank drop?
  • Sion
    Paprika wrote: »

When does the bank drop?

January 2017 I believe

@Paprika did you cop sun or moon yet ? I have the moon version and just completed the first trial
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Hey guys you able to get magerana * today
  • Sion

Mikey how do I get it tho ? There's no mystery gift....
  • StoneColdMikey

Mikey how do I get it tho ? There's no mystery gift....

QR code Pokémon website
  • StoneColdMikey
    Synchronize works on gift Pokémon
  • Sion
    Synchronize works on gift Pokémon

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa !!??? GOOOOOOOOOOOOT DAYUM
  • StoneColdMikey
    Yup !
  • StoneColdMikey
    I'm gonna try to get s modest one
  • Sion
    Primarina the water starters final form is a PROBLEM
  • StoneColdMikey
    Yeah dope .
  • Paprika

When does the bank drop?

January 2017 I believe

@Paprika did you cop sun or moon yet ? I have the moon version and just completed the first trial

Bah I haven't copped Moon yet. Waiting for bank to hit first. I'll run through the story a week before bank and start busting dudes again.

Oh and Greninja needs to be banned again. His move pool gets dumber and dumber.
  • Sion

When does the bank drop?

January 2017 I believe

Bah I haven't copped Moon yet. Waiting for bank to hit first. I'll run through the story a week before bank and start busting dudes again.

They made him legal in OU. A lot of borderline pkmn are now OU. I'm curious if they're going to allow us to transfer the mega stones. Remember we still can't transfer items on there and there are no mega stones you can acquire in the game. That might dumb down the metagame. I'm almost sure if Zard Y had access to a Z move he'd be broken af.

Latios, Garchomp, Bisharp, Keldeo, Scizor, TTar, Clefable, Jolteon, Espeon, Azumarill, Conkeldurr with a Z move is going to be way over powered.
  • Paprika

When does the bank drop?

January 2017 I believe

They made him legal in OU. A lot of borderline pkmn are now OU. I'm curious if they're going to allow us to transfer the mega stones. Remember we still can't transfer items on there and there are no mega stones you can acquire in the game. That might dumb down the metagame. I'm almost sure if Zard Y had access to a Z move he'd be broken af.

Latios, Garchomp, Bisharp, Keldeo, Scizor, TTar, Clefable, Jolteon, Espeon, Azumarill, Conkeldurr with a Z move is going to be way over powered.

These Z moves are usable in online battles?

Ah I forgot about the items not being transferrable. All of that grinding to get battle items wasted.

I might get a power save or something just for the items.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Mega evolution is illegal for online play I believe
  • Sion

Since when ??? Smogon said it's still legal for gen 6 we don't know it'll be allowed in gen 7. If it is I have change my team entirely :(
  • Sion
    They better allow us to transfer items cuz no mega stones is 🤬 🤬 unless gen 6 is getting offshoot games which I doubt....
  • StoneColdMikey

Since when ??? Smogon said it's still legal for gen 6 we don't know it'll be allowed in gen 7. If it is I have change my team entirely :(
    They better allow us to transfer items cuz no mega stones is 🤬 🤬 unless gen 6 is getting offshoot games which I doubt....

You get mega evolutions post game in battle tree. Cost is 48 bp each. And that's VGC rules. No megas
  • Sion

You get mega evolutions post game in battle tree. Cost is 48 bp each. And that's VGC rules. No megas

Dope man thank 🤬

I'm surprised VGC did that but true say I never followed VGC. They're rules were weird, the allow ubers and OU in doubles last gen, then 🤬 all over the place.