What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon Arrive in Late 2016

1175176177178179181»

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Hey guys I have a great team I believe . Been working on it . Pretty good for the battle tree I want to test it out though so wassup?
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys I have a great team I believe . Been working on it . Pretty good for the battle tree I want to test it out though so wassup?

Still haven't copped. I need more details on the version coming out for The Switch.

I know Nintendo is going to do that shortage gimmick so that would rule out a Pokémon day one release. Probably 3-6 months after The Switch.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Paprika wrote: »

Still haven't copped. I need more details on the version coming out for The Switch.

I know Nintendo is going to do that shortage gimmick so that would rule out a Pokémon day one release. Probably 3-6 months after The Switch.

Probably be another 2 years tbh. I don't think the PTC will release two different games on different consoles . They know they wouldn't make money doing that . Gotta give customers time to purchase the switch . Once a Pokémon game is release on the switch it'll be generation 8
  • StoneColdMikey
    Anybody want to battle
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    I would but I don't have a competitive team yet. Are we able to transfer from ORASXY to S/M ??
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Btw I read on smogon that Keldeo is UU now SMMFH. I think Tapu Koko is to blame, he's electric and fairy. He has incredible speed, good bulk thanks to fairy typing and hits like a truck.
    I need one of those timid nature of anyone wants to trade I'll trade legendaries just say a name and you got it.
  • Sion
    Tapu Koko also a great check to Latios, he resists it completely.
  • StoneColdMikey
    I have a tapu koko and he's beast. He's modest though
  • Sion
    I have a tapu koko and he's beast. He's modest though

Even as modest that's still a good nature. Even at 10% less speed he's still faster than a lot of the unboosted meta game. Maaaannn congrats fam. 🤬 knowing that I think I'll pass on a battle until I have my squad trump tight LOLOLOL

I got a reputation to protect !!!
  • StoneColdMikey
    I'm trying a niche rain team with tapu koko, pelliper, kingdra, a-marowak,and raichu, still seeing how it is
  • Paprika
    I'm gonna grab Moon this weekend. Does Gameshark work for this? I wanna use it for the EV items.
  • StoneColdMikey
    I'm gonna grab Moon this weekend. Does Gameshark work for this? I wanna use it for the EV items.

Power save? Yeah my guy uses it and was able to let me trade some items that way
  • Paprika

Power save? Yeah my guy uses it and was able to let me trade some items that way

Cool I'll get it once I beat the game.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    any good bundle deals?
  • StoneColdMikey
    POKEBANK ITS LIT
  • Paprika
    Well, there goes my weekend. Y'all are going to get crushed. Watch Sion go missing for a few weeks.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Reslly sucks so many Megas can't be used though lol
  • Paprika
    I messed up guys. After playing Alpha Sapphire organizing my Metagross team I loaded up Pokémon Moon.

I don't know how but I reset my save data. I did the hard reset too. Stay away from the Wray & Nephew™ my brothers. Looks like this weekend actually will be a grind.
  • StoneColdMikey
    What is that
  • Sion
    I messed up guys. After playing Alpha Sapphire organizing my Metagross team I loaded up Pokémon Moon.

I don't know how but I reset my save data. I did the hard reset too. Stay away from the Wray & Nephew™ my brothers. Looks like this weekend actually will be a grind.

Man I'm legit mad AF for you SMMFH :( 🤬 man that sucks... Aye if you need any pkmn for breeding and stuff I can pass some your way.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Every single Pokémon you transfer from R/b/Y will have the HA.
  • Paprika
    Sion wrote: »

Man I'm legit mad AF for you SMMFH :( 🤬 man that sucks... Aye if you need any pkmn for breeding and stuff I can pass some your way.

Yo respect fam. I didn't start to breed my team so I can't be mad but having to go through this story again is not cool.

I started a new game and gave it to my cousin to play. Taking it back after he finishes story mode.

Just to give y'all a tip to prepare: Ninetales is going to be on my team. You've been warned.
  • StoneColdMikey
    BRUH I RESLLY HATE THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY