What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Music Videos with Interesting Cameos

Plutarch
Plutarch A Tribe Called FreshPhilly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNMembers Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
I never really pay attention to cameos, but there's gotta be a few videos out there in which people whom you don't really expect to be in the video just pop out of nowhere. So post the ones you know.

It took me a while to figure out the cameo in this joint. And I'm not talking about anybody else from the Wu. If you don't know who it is already, check the very beginning of the video and the towards the end. Dope ass video by the way, one of my favorites of all-time.

Raekwon - Heaven & Hell

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember Jalen Rose in every damn video.
  • joshrock
    joshrock Members Posts: 239 ✭✭

To me this track is the essence of why Rae and Ghost are looked at as a duo in a group full of solo artists. This is the quintessential Rae & Ghost track to me til this day. Not sure what cameo you're talkin about if it aint Fat Joe. Fat Joe makes sense because they had that Loud Records connect back in the day. Interesting thread concept though.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bizzy Bone - Father
    Tru Lyfe cameo

Kanye West - Thru the Wire
    That crackhead at the beginning

• endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ can anyone name all those cameos?
  • Intelligent_Hoodlum
    Intelligent_Hoodlum Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody was in this video
  • smp4life
    The worst cameo experience had to be when Suge, Pac and the DR camp sat Sam Sneed down to watch his video together and gave him the beats everytime an east coast artist appeared in the video. #foulshit
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smp4life wrote: »

I tried and named about 75% of um... Goat video
  • smp4life
    Trillfate wrote: »
    smp4life wrote: »

I tried and named about 75% of um... Goat video

I think some of them were sports ppl, radio ppl, and a few business/a&R types
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any video with Dame Dash getting jiggy wit cristal bottles is GOAT to me
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNMembers Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joshrock wrote: »

To me this track is the essence of why Rae and Ghost are looked at as a duo in a group full of solo artists. This is the quintessential Rae & Ghost track to me til this day. Not sure what cameo you're talkin about if it aint Fat Joe. Fat Joe makes sense because they had that Loud Records connect back in the day. Interesting thread concept though.

Yeah, I was talking about Fat Joe. I missed him the first time I saw the video. I didn't know about that connection though. And yeah much agreed on that Rae and Ghost bit.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNMembers Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fat Joe's in this one too:

Lord Finesse & DJ Mike Smooth - "Strictly For The Ladies” (1990)
  • Plutarch
    Can you figure out the two cameos that I'm thinking of in this classic video? One's sort of obvious, but the other is very obscure.

Slick Rick - "Teenage Love"

You'll never figure out the cameo in this one, heh. Another classic track though.

Eric B. & Rakim - “Don’t Sweat The Technique”
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tupac at the end of this

"Oh 🤬 its New Jack"
  • BlueIceBranson
    BlueIceBranson Some Alternate UniverseMembers Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Can you figure out the two cameos that I'm thinking of in this classic video? One's sort of obvious, but the other is very obscure.

Slick Rick - "Teenage Love"

BDK and Lil Kim?
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shyne was in Jada's "Put Ya Hands Up" video

Cormega was in Redman's "I'll Be Dat" and Big Pun's "Still Not A Player" video

Kurious was in Fat Joe's "Watch The Sound" video

Redman was in ATCQ "Scenario" video

Tha Alkaholiks and King Tee was in Xzibit's "What You See Is What You Get" video

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    miles davis in back and forth video by cameo
  • Trilliam H. Impala
    Trilliam H. Impala West PhillyMembers Posts: 91 ✭✭
    There's nothing interesting about Cameos in videos, 🤬 :bawling:

Snickers are what bring the excitement to the set :bawling:
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plutarch wrote: »
    joshrock wrote: »

Yeah, I was talking about Fat Joe. I missed him the first time I saw the video. I didn't know about that connection though. And yeah much agreed on that Rae and Ghost bit.

and here i go thinkin ya were talkin bout angela basset
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Last Mr. Bigg - Trial Time
    Ill edit with the video later
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited February 2016
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    313 wayz wrote: »
    Shyne was in Jada's "Put Ya Hands Up" video

Cormega was in Redman's "I'll Be Dat" and Big Pun's "Still Not A Player" video

Kurious was in Fat Joe's "Watch The Sound" video

Redman was in ATCQ "Scenario" video

Tha Alkaholiks and King Tee was in Xzibit's "What You See Is What You Get" video

Flava Flav was in that Xzibit video too