What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Scott Storch: My Living Expenses Were $1M a Month, Including a Blunt Roller

Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu RegisThe EmpreyanMembers Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBBHs01dkks

Dude said, "🤬 is a hella of drug." That muthafucka was ballin', but what the 🤬 you need a staff of 20 for. Damn, what the 🤬 does pink 🤬 do? Or is that just food coloring added to the powder?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTijLQRZ8ms
Scott Storch on Fallout with Dr. Dre: I Burnt a Lot of Bridges with My Drug Use
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGgOvu7-egI
Scott Storch Talks Spending Over $30M in 1 Year

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Crazy cuz alot of 🤬 he did dre took credit for but he still.gots it

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know Scott Storch produced Lean Back by the Terror Squad. Thats when I first noticed him but I'm wondering if anybody can name some more of his more famous tracks. Thanks in advance.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Mr. MOMembers Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 cent- lil bit
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNMembers Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    still waiting for this come out
  • SlimRemy
    SlimRemy Members Posts: 149 ✭✭
    the best part of this thread were the clips of seeing him healing and back to making music. maybe smoking weed and making beats is helping him to get rooted. the first clip was one of those "tasty 8-bar drum loops," and i heard the potential in the other two clips. the last one of him playing on the harp is a superpower.
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    Damn I thought "weed roller" was something 🤬 said just to be funny...didn't know it was an actual occupation.

don't know if occupation is the right word for it. no job security unless you're working for snoop dogg, willie nelson or one of the marleys (preferably one who actually has money).

what do you do if your boss stops smoking weed?
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rubixcuban wrote: »
    bgoat wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    Damn I thought "weed roller" was something 🤬 said just to be funny...didn't know it was an actual occupation.

🤬 , I'm thinking he was talking about one of these.(I haven't watched the vid yet)

31WlUW-4qEL.jpg

I pulled out one of these when I started smoking heavy. let's just say it doesn't really impress the shorties too much...

Thats why you keep them pre-rolled lol
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I know Scott Storch produced Lean Back by the Terror Squad. Thats when I first noticed him but I'm wondering if anybody can name some more of his more famous tracks. Thanks in advance.

Didn't he do a lot of work with The Roots?
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to fw bro, but i'm not sure if he's updated his sound to where he can compete in the game right now.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 10 producer

Hopefully he gets back to his usual
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scott Storch is crazy overrated online. Dude had a short stint of actual popularity working on his own and disappeared for a reason. He's not a great producer. He's great for melodies.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynMembers Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Karl. wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »

Didn't he do a lot of work with The Roots?

Yeah. He won a Grammy with them for You Got Me.