What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

KEEP IT 100, WHEN STORES TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE "MARK" TO BUY AND SELL FOOD..

MARIO_DRO
MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?


ACCEPT THE SIGN AND TRY TO SAVE THE LIFE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY


OR

WILL YOU SIT BACK AND THINK, " THAT DAM BIBLE DOES SPEAK ABOUT THE MARK OF THE BEAST AND THAT I WONT BE ABLE TO BUY ANYTHING WITHOUT IT. MAYBE I SHOULD FOLLOW CHRIST BECAUSE IT'S GETTING REAL OUT HERE..



ALL B.S. ASIDE.. YOU CAN BELIEVE IN WHO AND WHAT YOU WANT.. BUT WHEN THE TIME COMES, WILL YOU LEAN UNTO YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING OR WILL YOU TAKE HEED TO THE WARNINGS THAT THE BIBLE PUT OUT ABOUT THIS THAT HAS BEEN OUT FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS?





Revelation 13:17 And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name.

«13

Comments

  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are talking about the most widely distributed book in the world and this could be a propaganda tactic to put fear into the public, that doesn't make Yahweh/Jehovah/Jesus real. This just done a global level of trolling and technology grown to the point where they could fake the whole thing and have Yahweh sort of the wizard of oz level of trolling. Big massive propaganda control.

    So no I will not see it as evidence towards that this is real, but control tactic created by humans and done by humans.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is never going to happen in america or the western world
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, SO BOTH OF YALL ARE GONE TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST TO BUY AND SELL....

    THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What "Mark of the Beast" are you talking about, I sell and buy stuff all the time, I don't need a mark to do anything
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    And the Book of Revelation has been discredited by religious scholars a long time ago, a ton of church leaders don't even accept the book anymore
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the Book of Revelation has been discredited by religious scholars a long time ago, a ton of church leaders don't even accept the book anymore

    Source?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only fringe denominations would reject the book of revelations both the catholic church and the eastern orthodox churches up hold revelations from there own perspective not to mention that revelations is believed in by the vast majority of protestant churches.
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    BlevlandBoyBool Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?




    al1UY6.gif
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    And the Book of Revelation has been discredited by religious scholars a long time ago, a ton of church leaders don't even accept the book anymore

    Source?

    I'm at work now but if you look it up, many church denominations have rejected the Book of Revelation. Even Martin Luther said it's not worthy of putting in the Bible.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    And the Book of Revelation has been discredited by religious scholars a long time ago, a ton of church leaders don't even accept the book anymore

    Source?

    I'm at work now but if you look it up, many church denominations have rejected the Book of Revelation. Even Martin Luther said it's not worthy of putting in the Bible.

    most Lutheran denomination believe and up hold revelations " saying a ton of church leaders" means what??? what is exactly a ton of church leaders??? If you go to the websites of every major church in the world and you ask them about the canonical nature of revelations they will uphold it. there are Lutheran bibles with the revelation in them
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    ALL B.S. ASIDE.. YOU CAN BELIEVE IN WHO AND WHAT YOU WANT.. BUT WHEN THE TIME COMES, WILL YOU LEAN UNTO YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING OR WILL YOU TAKE HEED TO THE WARNINGS THAT THE BIBLE PUT OUT ABOUT THIS THAT HAS BEEN OUT FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS?
    what if my interpretation is that the events described in Revelation have already passed
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    You serious?

    I hate how we don't have an R&R board because I can guarantee this thread will go at least three pages and be filled with the usual nonsense that plagues literally every religious thread here.
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    I hate how we don't have an R&R board because I can guarantee this thread will go at least three pages and be filled with the usual nonsense that plagues literally every religious thread here.
    ~the original concept~
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    And the Book of Revelation has been discredited by religious scholars a long time ago, a ton of church leaders don't even accept the book anymore

    Source?

    I'm at work now but if you look it up, many church denominations have rejected the Book of Revelation. Even Martin Luther said it's not worthy of putting in the Bible.

    most Lutheran denomination believe and up hold revelations " saying a ton of church leaders" means what??? what is exactly a ton of church leaders??? If you go to the websites of every major church in the world and you ask them about the canonical nature of revelations they will uphold it. there are Lutheran bibles with the revelation in them

    I won't deny most churches now accept the Book of Revelation as canon to the Bible. It seems like the ramblings of a crazy person to me though.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    You serious?

    I hate how we don't have an R&R board because I can guarantee this thread will go at least three pages and be filled with the usual nonsense that plagues literally every religious thread here.

    I don't think this thread will go on for 3 pages to be honest. But if it does, at least people will get to learn more about what's in the Book of Revelation.....
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    You serious?

    I hate how we don't have an R&R board because I can guarantee this thread will go at least three pages and be filled with the usual nonsense that plagues literally every religious thread here.

    I don't think this thread will go on for 3 pages to be honest. But if it does, at least people will get to learn more about what's in the Book of Revelation.....


    No they wont and that's why religious threads are 🤬 up this forum.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    You serious?

    I hate how we don't have an R&R board because I can guarantee this thread will go at least three pages and be filled with the usual nonsense that plagues literally every religious thread here.

    I don't think this thread will go on for 3 pages to be honest. But if it does, at least people will get to learn more about what's in the Book of Revelation.....


    No they wont and that's why religious threads are 🤬 up this forum.

    Religion is always a messy topic, but so are political and social ones. It is what it is.

    American politics, especially the Republican debates, are proof of this.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    And the Book of Revelation has been discredited by religious scholars a long time ago, a ton of church leaders don't even accept the book anymore

    Source?

    I'm at work now but if you look it up, many church denominations have rejected the Book of Revelation. Even Martin Luther said it's not worthy of putting in the Bible.

    most Lutheran denomination believe and up hold revelations " saying a ton of church leaders" means what??? what is exactly a ton of church leaders??? If you go to the websites of every major church in the world and you ask them about the canonical nature of revelations they will uphold it. there are Lutheran bibles with the revelation in them

    I won't deny most churches now accept the Book of Revelation as canon to the Bible. It seems like the ramblings of a crazy person to me though.

    The book is dripping in symbolism so therefore it won't be easy for the layman or the expert to to really understand but it does have a clear organization so it's not just ramblings
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MAN I ASKED YALL ONE QUESTION AND YALL CANT EVEN ANSWER IT...
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol , I will learn to grow my own food, and really learn how to Clean meat, I already know how to fish
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    MAN I ASKED YALL ONE QUESTION AND YALL CANT EVEN ANSWER IT...

    Because you don't know what the 🤬 you talking about and if you think ever part of the bible is literal then you obviously haven't read it.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    zzombie wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    And the Book of Revelation has been discredited by religious scholars a long time ago, a ton of church leaders don't even accept the book anymore

    Source?

    I'm at work now but if you look it up, many church denominations have rejected the Book of Revelation. Even Martin Luther said it's not worthy of putting in the Bible.

    most Lutheran denomination believe and up hold revelations " saying a ton of church leaders" means what??? what is exactly a ton of church leaders??? If you go to the websites of every major church in the world and you ask them about the canonical nature of revelations they will uphold it. there are Lutheran bibles with the revelation in them

    I won't deny most churches now accept the Book of Revelation as canon to the Bible. It seems like the ramblings of a crazy person to me though.

    The book is dripping in symbolism so therefore it won't be easy for the layman or the expert to to really understand but it does have a clear organization so it's not just ramblings

    Well I've read it and a lot of it is very creative thinking for sure. Dragons and beasts coming from the ocean and ruling over everyone, until Jesus comes back? And Jesus basically waging genocide all across the world until everyone worships him?

    Okay if you say so, but after 2000 years, I still don't see magical beasts with 666 written on them.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    And the Book of Revelation has been discredited by religious scholars a long time ago, a ton of church leaders don't even accept the book anymore

    Source?

    I'm at work now but if you look it up, many church denominations have rejected the Book of Revelation. Even Martin Luther said it's not worthy of putting in the Bible.

    most Lutheran denomination believe and up hold revelations " saying a ton of church leaders" means what??? what is exactly a ton of church leaders??? If you go to the websites of every major church in the world and you ask them about the canonical nature of revelations they will uphold it. there are Lutheran bibles with the revelation in them

    I won't deny most churches now accept the Book of Revelation as canon to the Bible. It seems like the ramblings of a crazy person to me though.

    The book is dripping in symbolism so therefore it won't be easy for the layman or the expert to to really understand but it does have a clear organization so it's not just ramblings

    Well I've read it and a lot of it is very creative thinking for sure. Dragons and beasts coming from the ocean and ruling over everyone, until Jesus comes back? And Jesus basically waging genocide all across the world until everyone worships him?

    Okay if you say so, but after 2000 years, I still don't see magical beasts with 666 written on them.

    The beasts are not actually animals they are symbols for something else like i told you the book has a lot of symbols and you have to STUDY A LOT to even create a coherent and scriptural justifiable perspective on it.
  • b1grobtheking
    b1grobtheking west side bham,alabamaMembers Posts: 201 ✭✭
    i tell folks to practice fasting all the time....even if its from sun up til sun down.....water and sunlight will get you through the day...as for taking a chip,a mark,etc....🤬 that ,death b4 dishonor....i rather die like a man instead of living like a coward...
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    zzombie wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    And the Book of Revelation has been discredited by religious scholars a long time ago, a ton of church leaders don't even accept the book anymore

    Source?

    I'm at work now but if you look it up, many church denominations have rejected the Book of Revelation. Even Martin Luther said it's not worthy of putting in the Bible.

    most Lutheran denomination believe and up hold revelations " saying a ton of church leaders" means what??? what is exactly a ton of church leaders??? If you go to the websites of every major church in the world and you ask them about the canonical nature of revelations they will uphold it. there are Lutheran bibles with the revelation in them

    I won't deny most churches now accept the Book of Revelation as canon to the Bible. It seems like the ramblings of a crazy person to me though.

    The book is dripping in symbolism so therefore it won't be easy for the layman or the expert to to really understand but it does have a clear organization so it's not just ramblings

    Well I've read it and a lot of it is very creative thinking for sure. Dragons and beasts coming from the ocean and ruling over everyone, until Jesus comes back? And Jesus basically waging genocide all across the world until everyone worships him?

    Okay if you say so, but after 2000 years, I still don't see magical beasts with 666 written on them.

    The beasts are not actually animals they are symbols for something else like i told you the book has a lot of symbols and you have to STUDY A LOT to even create a coherent and scriptural justifiable perspective on it.

    I studied it and Revelation still seems like a bunch of bad dreams, if some of the visions there concretely came true by now, it would make more sense. The imagery of Jesus stabbing people to death all over the world because the beast is more loved then Jesus in the future is very bizarre.

    And a red beast coming from the sky with ten crowns and seven heads, worshipped as a 🤬 worldwide? Sounds like an animal to me. If the story isn't literal and I agree it isn't, I'm not really sure what Revelation's purpose is. It's not prophetic of anything.
Sign In or Register to comment.