What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

KOTD Blackout 6 - Iron Solomon vs Dizaster

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited March 2016 in The Battle Rap Zone

KOTD Blackout 6 - Iron Solomon vs Dizaster 17 votes

Iron Solomon
29%
bkkbullyElzo69RenaissanceTHIRDSUPREMEvictory_kidLivnfresh 5 votes
Dizaster
35%
dbrazil412KNiGHTSza'kissCabana_Da_Don_Goldie_Noble Al Lee 6 votes
Debatable
35%
mike06the ghostDOPEdweebzOuncemanL3NUaka40Cal 6 votes

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    Debatable
    Dizaster said 🤬 3 times at least in the first round
    mb8lztjcdm5r.jpeg
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iron Solomon
    cuz Diz used 🤬 ...🤬 wrong w that 🤬 ....an arab callina jew 🤬 ......L
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diz technically black
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Dizaster
    Been saying Diz was top 5 status for a min
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Debatable
    Iron took the last two rounds, Diz coulda edged the third but his 🤬 impression ruined it.
  • _Goldie_
    Dizaster
    You're outta your rabbit ass mind b

Diz easily took that battle.

lmaooo @ the nash bar
  • _Goldie_
    edited March 2016
    Dizaster
    "Ill son you off the top like solar panels"

"I got alot of fire bottled up like a walkin molotov/
    Ima blacksmith Ill put an iron bar on the choppin block/"

smh

This mf was spittin back to back bars, alot of over the head bars, all within crazy multis
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iron Solomon
    Amazing battle.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dizaster
    Dizaster. Minus the 🤬 drop, he left Earth with some bombs. Solomon still kept up, but Diz killed him.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iron Solomon
    Disaster turning into 🤬 and him saying 🤬 like that made him lose mad points. However, it's 2-1 either way and Ima go with Iron because he smooth dropped that Ether on diz soul each round ....with a smile. I don't know....great battle.
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee only whats necessary Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dizaster
    Yup that overly long and drawn out 🤬 antic, plus him sayin 🤬 freely makes we wanna give him the L so bad but I'm a fair man and he got this one. He was on another planet. Iron had some fire too but not as much and not ad frequently. Diz did seem to do 70% of the overall rapping time to haha
  • DOPEdweebz
    Debatable
    I actually gave Diz the first despite him calling Iron a 🤬 3times.

The second I felt Iron was better no debate.

Third was epic on both sides but Irons was just cleaner from top to bottom way less filler, so Iron edged that.

c5tyv26qi6hc.png
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Debatable
    Rewatching this, I gave Diz the 1st and Iron Solomon edged the 3rd. It all comes down to the 2nd Dizaster might've edged but I can't call it. This definitely is the battle of the year so far. Diz left earth, easily his best 3 writtens in a long time. I think he's gonna take Hollow or Mook next. Iron was in his prime, some of his flows were a little forced but he had some dope wordplay and schemes . "This Afghan-a-stan". KOTDs best battle yet.
  • _Goldie_
    edited March 2016
    Dizaster
    How was the 3rd debatable? Iron's angle was corny af. "You're foul for saying race jokes,so let me say more race jokes" foh

And his flow/delivery is woat.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dizaster
    By the way is Dyz the champ of king of the dot I noticed he´s rocking the chain.Yes he won but Iron Solomon gave him a good match beautiful battle.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 the 412Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dizaster
    Yall gettin mad cause diz says 🤬 but not when cortez puerto rican ass says 🤬 ? Just curious
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 the 412Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dizaster
    How yall determine who gets a pass and who dont?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    Yall gettin mad cause diz says 🤬 but not when cortez puerto rican ass says 🤬 ? Just curious

I cringe when non blacks say it. But for some unexplainable reason Puerto Ricans get a pass.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Debatable
    5th Letter wrote: »
    dbrazil412 wrote: »

I cringe when non blacks say it. But for some unexplainable reason Puerto Ricans get a pass.
    Latinos descend from black people thats why they get a pass.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Richmond VaMembers Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way is Dyz the champ of king of the dot I noticed he´s rocking the chain.Yes he won but Iron Solomon gave him a good match beautiful battle.

Dat chain old pleighboi!!
  • _Goldie_
    Dizaster
    They are called sand 🤬 , js.
  • _Goldie_
    Dizaster
    "I didnt leave and come back , I took maternity leave" - solomon

Maternity leave is for 🤬 lol/smh , diz killed this mf