What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

2 explosions in belgium airport(they almost got mutumbo)

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    This is only the beginning. Well.....9/11 was. You are dealing with western asians and to deal with western asians you must beat them so bad that they behave like dogs to you and adopt your culture. If they aren't going to, then you must wipe them out.

ahmose1.jpg

This man agrees.

vj4o3pgh11ey.jpeg

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CracceR wrote: »
    but are the waffles okay??!

other then that, like wit France and Grey Goose..
    im havin trouble findin 🤬 to give here!!?

🤬 not up on Leopold ll. Unless the body count is 10 mill 🤬 a Belgium.

🤬 10 million Jews and you 🤬 . 🤬 10 million blacks and you nobody. They don't talk about you. Nobody remembers that 🤬 .

yea but if you look at the pic you also see blacc ppl wounded and/or killed
    you think only white ppl live in belgium/europe?
    but its all a conspiracy anyway :s

Word. Tell me how Africans got to Belgium in the first place. They vacationed there and liked the weather?? Like I said 🤬 Belgium and everything it stands for.

uhh..

yea... it is just that simple
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    This is only the beginning. Well.....9/11 was. You are dealing with western asians and to deal with western asians you must beat them so bad that they behave like dogs to you and adopt your culture. If they aren't going to, then you must wipe them out.

ahmose1.jpg

This man agrees.

vj4o3pgh11ey.jpeg

I have his book.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »

ahmose1.jpg

you work for them manigga?

🤬 no! Arab enslavement rings a bell. Mossi Clans united and formed a federation to defend against them and held strong for over 700 years.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    everybody aint gonna stop at marchin and praying when you 🤬 wit em ....
  • Ajackson17
    You just got to realize the times and study them. They are 🤬 off at UN going against them. So they are retaliating back, you can't be ignorant.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suicide attack at the airport

Here we go again MnVb7cy.png
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crazy times. I heard that dude they caught the other day is first real ISIS leader they've captured and he's talking
  • CracceR
    CracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More Karma.

explain
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Crazy times. I heard that dude they caught the other day is first real ISIS leader they've captured and he's talking

Organizer not a leader though. Think he was originally suppose to commit jihad in France but ditched his suicide vest and ran. Though he is talking and any information is valuable
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Islam strikes again
  • Ajackson17

ahmose1.jpg

you work for them manigga?

🤬 no! Arab enslavement rings a bell. Mossi Clans united and formed a federation to defend against them and held strong for over 700 years.

I dont give a 🤬 about them and their sexual repression cuz.

Arabs or the Mossi or both
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about black on black crime?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More Karma.

explain

history
  • CracceR
    CracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    More Karma.

explain

history

so you believe its karma?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    More Karma.

explain

history

so you believe its karma?

I'm not a karma type of person.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why can't @BOSSExcellence and some of the rest of y'all say RIP and keep it moving?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Sion Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LPast wrote: »
    Why can't @BOSSExcellence and some of the rest of y'all say RIP and keep it moving?

for the same reason you couldnt

That 🤬 trying to be the father figure on the forum. Foh 🤬 I got a pops. Tryna force morals on 🤬 . 🤬 Belgium.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭

That 🤬 trying to be the father figure on the forum. Foh 🤬 I got a pops. Tryna force morals on 🤬 . 🤬 Belgium.

Why is it 🤬 Belgium?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Sion Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why is it 🤬 Belgium?

It's 🤬 everything I don't have a hand in. It was 🤬 9/11, 🤬 Boston, etc. Chickens coming home to roost.
  • s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s0j0urner wrote: »

Why is it 🤬 Belgium?

Because of the 🤬 exploitation, Leopold maybe:

6pxmwo.png

Close to 20 million lives were slaughtered and nobody uttered a word. On the other hand 3 million Jews were 'allegedly' slaughtered and we are constantly reminded about it, to this day.

oh so its royals and government officials being killed in these attacks?
    or is it more just travellers that happened to be at the airport because of connecting flights, and maybe mostly lower class ppl in the trains(whites, blaccs and all)?

I was just expounding on this:
    but are the waffles okay??!

other then that, like wit France and Grey Goose..
    im havin trouble findin 🤬 to give here!!?

🤬 not up on Leopold ll. Unless the body count is 10 mill 🤬 a Belgium.

🤬 10 million Jews and you 🤬 . 🤬 10 million blacks and you nobody. They don't talk about you. Nobody remembers that 🤬 .