What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

2 explosions in belgium airport(they almost got mutumbo)

1235789

Comments

  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    Point blank period Islam has to be driven out of the western world. Muslim immigration itself must be stopped and Muslims already in the west that can be deported must be.

    The Muslim world should really be quarantined as much as possible.

    This is more like it. Don't be an idiot by attempting to bring morality into killing innocents.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone quick let's hold hands.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    There is a moral difference between innocent people dying by accident from a drone strike and a terrorist intentionally killing innocents.

    No its not. Those ordering the drones strikes know they are going to 🤬 innocent people just like what some like to call terrorist know they are going to 🤬 innocent people.

    There is no difference in the morality of it.

    For some terrorist = freedom fighter.

    For some un forces, british army, us army = terrorist.

    Who are any of us to tell them they are wrong for feeling that way when we not living in their shoes?

    Morals are about intention.

    If you intend to do something to the innocent you are morally in the wrong. The goal of a terrorist is to 🤬 innocents. The goal of the military is to 🤬 the enemy.... If you cannot see the difference then your moral compass is broken
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    There is a moral difference between innocent people dying by accident from a drone strike and a terrorist intentionally killing innocents.

    There clearly isn't a moral but whatever. You know because, drones fly themselves. foh.

    The drones don't set out with the goal of targeting innocents
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Everyone quick let's hold hands.

    Yes lets do that because the Belgians make the best waffles and the their country is a fantastic vacationing location.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Everyone quick let's hold hands.

    All the Muslims want to do with the hands of infidels is cut them off. Islam does not belong outside of the so called Islamic world it only leads to war
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

    What's disingenuous is making up things to make a non-point. I haven't read anyone saying people shouldn't show solidarity with the people of France and Belgium. Someone saying they don't give a 🤬 isn't in any way preventing any of you one sided bleeding hearts from showing solidarity with your choice of Europeans.

    If you are balanced then you see this all as just a 🤬 up situation. There are people on both sides of the fence committing Human rights atrocities in the name of whatever they wake up feeling for the day.

    Here's is why some of you "conscious/militants/Hotep cats are so simpleminded

    They weren't targeting ""Europeans""...they were targeting people

    What?

    You actually believe they did a headcount and checked passports to see which person is from where before letting off the bombs?

    And it's disingenuous and the high of exploitation to bring up something from the past that has absolutely no correlation (connection) as to why this attack happened

    You are just typing to type. I typed nothing remotely close to what you are trying to rebut.

    The exploitation is from the Media and Govts involved not a 1 or two IC posters that don't care about the bombs going off because, they overstand the hypocrisy of you one sided bleeding hearts.

    We all get you VALUE European lives and the Lives of innocents in European countries more than you do a life in Syria, Afghanistan, Nigeria or Iraq. Which, by the way isn't very much in the present.

    smh


    So you result this tired ass tactic

    zaWNCqm.gif


  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Everyone quick let's hold hands.

    Yes lets do that because the Belgians make the best waffles and the their country is a fantastic vacationing location.

    lmfao
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Everyone quick let's hold hands.

    All the Muslims want to do with the hands of infidels is cut them off. Islam does not belong outside of the so called Islamic world it only leads to war

    It's sarcasm.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    There is a moral difference between innocent people dying by accident from a drone strike and a terrorist intentionally killing innocents.

    No its not. Those ordering the drones strikes know they are going to 🤬 innocent people just like what some like to call terrorist know they are going to 🤬 innocent people.

    There is no difference in the morality of it.

    For some terrorist = freedom fighter.

    For some un forces, british army, us army = terrorist.

    Who are any of us to tell them they are wrong for feeling that way when we not living in their shoes?

    Morals are about intention.

    If you intend to do something to the innocent you are morally in the wrong. The goal of a terrorist is to 🤬 innocents. The goal of the military is to 🤬 the enemy.... If you cannot see the difference then your moral compass is broken

    Anytime it comes to Muslims this is the response you will get
    tumblr_nxfdfcf3tM1tcwz64o1_500.gif
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    There is a moral difference between innocent people dying by accident from a drone strike and a terrorist intentionally killing innocents.

    No its not. Those ordering the drones strikes know they are going to 🤬 innocent people just like what some like to call terrorist know they are going to 🤬 innocent people.

    There is no difference in the morality of it.

    For some terrorist = freedom fighter.

    For some un forces, british army, us army = terrorist.

    Who are any of us to tell them they are wrong for feeling that way when we not living in their shoes?

    Morals are about intention.

    If you intend to do something to the innocent you are morally in the wrong. The goal of a terrorist is to 🤬 innocents. The goal of the military is to 🤬 the enemy.... If you cannot see the difference then your moral compass is broken

    Anytime it comes to Muslims this is the response you will get
    tumblr_nxfdfcf3tM1tcwz64o1_500.gif

    I don't care
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't ever forget the past, but you can't condemn the entire country for atrocities that a former leader did in the past unless they still support that former evil leaders beliefs

    If that was the case


    then you'd say 🤬 Germany because of 🤬

    🤬 Russia because of Stalin

    🤬 China because of Zedong

    🤬 Uganda because of Idi Amin Dada


    Those were evil ppl yes


    But, everything has be taken into context
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    The best way to show people you ""Don't give a 🤬 ""/""There's no 🤬 givin""" is to keep your mouth shut


    Anything else is nothing more but attention 🤬 for shock value,like a lil 🤬

    still sittin down to 🤬 i see?
    aye..








    🤬 BELGIUM!!

    Still using mascara you pus head sonvabitch?


















    lol
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you 🤬 consider the institutional racism against blacks in this country as a form of terrorism?
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't ever forget the past, but you can't condemn the entire country for atrocities that a former leader did in the past unless they still support that former evil leaders beliefs

    If that was the case


    then you'd say 🤬 Germany because of 🤬

    🤬 Russia because of Stalin

    🤬 China because of Zedong

    🤬 Uganda because of Idi Amin Dada


    Those were evil ppl yes


    But, everything has be taken into context

    While 100% true. Many European nations have their hands what's going on in the middle east and Africa. What we are seeing is retaliation for their involvement be it directly or indirectly. I am not in any way shape or form condoning what happened in Belgium or France. I will always maintain the position that if, a person is 🤬 , scared, or empathetic at the events that have occurred in Europe, they should be equally 🤬 , scared and empathetic at the events happening in the middle east, Asia and Africa.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Do you 🤬 consider the institutional racism against blacks in this country as a form of terrorism?

    Raises hand. Yes.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Do you 🤬 consider the institutional racism against blacks in this country as a form of terrorism?

    they dont. lol
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Do you 🤬 consider the institutional racism against blacks in this country as a form of terrorism?

    You haven't seen terrorism...
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Do you 🤬 consider the institutional racism against blacks in this country as a form of terrorism?

    they dont. lol

    Which is beyond sad.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    There is a moral difference between innocent people dying by accident from a drone strike and a terrorist intentionally killing innocents.

    No its not. Those ordering the drones strikes know they are going to 🤬 innocent people just like what some like to call terrorist know they are going to 🤬 innocent people.

    There is no difference in the morality of it.

    For some terrorist = freedom fighter.

    For some un forces, british army, us army = terrorist.

    Who are any of us to tell them they are wrong for feeling that way when we not living in their shoes?

    Morals are about intention.

    If you intend to do something to the innocent you are morally in the wrong. The goal of a terrorist is to 🤬 innocents. The goal of the military is to 🤬 the enemy.... If you cannot see the difference then your moral compass is broken

    Anytime it comes to Muslims this is the response you will get
    tumblr_nxfdfcf3tM1tcwz64o1_500.gif

    I don't care

    tumblr_nxfdfcf3tM1tcwz64o1_500.gif

    I still don't care
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    There is a moral difference between innocent people dying by accident from a drone strike and a terrorist intentionally killing innocents.

    No its not. Those ordering the drones strikes know they are going to 🤬 innocent people just like what some like to call terrorist know they are going to 🤬 innocent people.

    There is no difference in the morality of it.

    For some terrorist = freedom fighter.

    For some un forces, british army, us army = terrorist.

    Who are any of us to tell them they are wrong for feeling that way when we not living in their shoes?

    Morals are about intention.

    If you intend to do something to the innocent you are morally in the wrong. The goal of a terrorist is to 🤬 innocents. The goal of the military is to 🤬 the enemy.... If you cannot see the difference then your moral compass is broken

    Anytime it comes to Muslims this is the response you will get
    tumblr_nxfdfcf3tM1tcwz64o1_500.gif

    I don't care

    tumblr_nxfdfcf3tM1tcwz64o1_500.gif

    I still don't care

    tumblr_nxfdfcf3tM1tcwz64o1_500.gif