What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Did you know that Squadron Supreme was a Justice League knock off?

CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggasCyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
Squadron member JLA counterpart
Hyperion Superman
Nighthawk Batman
Power Princess Wonder Woman
Whizzer Flash
Doctor Spectrum Green Lantern
Amphibian Aquaman
Skymax, Martian Manhunter
the Skrullian Skymaster

Golden Archer. Green Arrow
(originally named Hawkeye, later named Black Archer)

Lady Lark. Black Canary
(later named Skylark)
(Skylark also analogous to Hawkwoman/Hawkgirl)

Tom Thumb Atom
(loose adaptation)
Blue Eagle. Hawkman
(originally named American Eagle; also called Cap'n Hawk)

Arcanna / Moonglow Zatanna

Nuke Firestorm

Even copied the villains as well.

Comments

• CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    That came out horrible on mobile lol but you 🤬 get the premise..... Fight me
  • matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the new Squadron Supreme was the first Marvel book I read when I got back into comics. I absolutely loved it. Have they integrated it back into marvel? The ones with a black nighthawk I mean.
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    the new Squadron Supreme was the first Marvel book I read when I got back into comics. I absolutely loved it. Have they integrated it back into marvel? The ones with a black nighthawk I mean.

Yeah they're back and the Black Nighthawk is back running thing's
  • matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    are they the ones that
    killed Namor
  • jaxnjaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    are they the ones that
    killed Namor

Yes
  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanMembers Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you know that

1.jpg

was a knock of

8c6d647120b99cb9d6a3b1dc60cc0939.jpg
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Thats obvious sir.
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gasp!
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you know that

1.jpg

was a knock of

8c6d647120b99cb9d6a3b1dc60cc0939.jpg

... And you wanted DC to use this lame ass team as a catapult to launch the owner woman movie. If they made a movie about them it would've been another watchmen, 🤬 please.
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was the entire point of their creation.