What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

QOTR: Tay Roc vs C3

lookdude
lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in The Battle Rap Zone

QOTR: Tay Roc vs C3 15 votes

Snooo from the wire
13%
almighty breeze5th Letter 2 votes
Lil tay Tay
86%
MillzOGgiftedTrillaaaaaageechee slimawwwwwwwwwwwDOPEdweebzCoolJoeNothingButTheTruth_Goldie_$tayRichROLLINTHIRDSUPREMEvictory_kidjon0hyfbg 13 votes

Comments

• gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Lil tay Tay
    Roc 2nd was crazy. C3 came prepared tho but Roc was mean with it. Why was Roc so mad at her tho? Like dude really hated her guts.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Lil tay Tay
    How df can 🤬 sleep on Roc b? That 🤬 's a monster. But yo, I was rofl this whole 🤬 battle lmaooooooooooooooo

That seabiscuit bar was disgusting
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil tay Tay
    gifted wrote: »
    Roc 2nd was crazy. C3 came prepared tho but Roc was mean with it. Why was Roc so mad at her tho? Like dude really hated her guts.

lol C3 was talkin a lot of 🤬 about Roc on a couple of interviews
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Lil tay Tay
    C3 lost the third by default. Tay Tay took the last two rounds. Once again his second rounds are damn near unbeatable
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought Tay Roc was gonna swing on her
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Snooo from the wire
    C3 2-1, Roc won the 2nd round.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil tay Tay
    Gave her that clean sweep.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    I was rofl this whole 🤬 battle lmaooooooooooooooo

• _Goldie_
    Lil tay Tay
    smh gabi still hatin on Roc
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Snooo from the wire
    I might have to watch the battle again either I'm tripping or there's bias going on.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roc kicked her ass clearly
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil tay Tay
    You better act like you know
  • _Goldie_
    Lil tay Tay
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I might have to watch the battle again either I'm tripping or there's bias going on.

Lol this place being bias towards Roc is like the reason being bias towards eminem. Most mfs hate/sleep on Roc in here. 🤬 , Gabi loves C3 and hatessss Roc and she wont even vote lol Cuz she knows Roc kicked her ass but she refuses to vote for Roc.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator

Lol this place being bias towards Roc is like the reason being bias towards eminem. Most mfs hate/sleep on Roc in here. 🤬 , Gabi loves C3 and hatessss Roc and she wont even vote lol Cuz she knows Roc kicked her ass but she refuses to vote for Roc.

I didn't vote cuz i didn't finish the battle yet lol
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Lil tay Tay

I didn't vote cuz i didn't finish the battle yet lol
    As long as you admit Tay Roc clearly took the 2nd Gab.
  • 5th Letter
    Snooo from the wire

Im saying bias because she's a chick. I wasn't impressed with Roc (I find him to be very overrated but my lil bro loves him) in this battle, C3 had better material imo.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil tay Tay
    smh gabi still hatin on Roc

She still won't vote either lmao
  • DOPEdweebz
    Lil tay Tay

Im saying bias because she's a chick. I wasn't impressed with Roc (I find him to be very overrated but my lil bro loves him) in this battle, C3 had better material imo.

Imma leave you alone outta respect bro.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil tay Tay
    Didn't like that he dedicated a whole round to C flips. But some of those flips was deadly.

C3's most memorable line to me was, 'a cave is the least explored part of the earth.' This wasn't like C3 vs Hart or Zay.

Still Roc every round.
  • _Goldie_
    Lil tay Tay
    Jayblac recap

• Trillaaaaaa
    Lil tay Tay
    C3 thinks she won

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He spazzed on that 🤬 so hard I had to go watch Roc vs Qleen and Surf immedgeetly after watching this.