What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Should there be a rule that unidentified posters aren't allowed to post in donkey

Ol Jay's
Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in AKA Donkey
believe it or not the creep factor is what drives traffic down on this site, especially donkey

Trust if anonymity wasn't an option here, alot more people would sign up and also traffic in donkey would pick up

Also its kinda wack to roast back and forth with someone you've never seen before, they have all the ammo possible against you but you have none against them

With that said mods should start banning posters who roast or troll behind anonymity

Should there be a rule that unidentified posters aren't allowed to post in donkey 12 votes

yes ban them
33%
 i ro nyAquafina..floeAP21SolemnSauce 4 votes
no don't ban them
66%
700mryounggunriddlerapLou Cypher_Jay_LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLouis DevinearJoshuaMoshua  8 votes

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no don't ban them
    The last thing the site needs is to lose more members. Some posters are 🤬 , some are real folks.
  • Ol Jay's
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    The last thing the site needs is to lose more members. Some posters are 🤬 , some are real folks.
    how exactly would this cause the site to lose members?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes ban them
    Get dem 🤬 outta here b

555322240.gif?1333773919&Expires=1459536574&Signature=y~XaY4RHZIafzckKU5zIY~WlfPRllSIbqy-Ojt5qrnctGNfGPCKxRpd9kIrfBu1lzBfRX9MMhczZ89zHEwgkXXwMiyQIRagsiQ-wnGAhdAvyEBqUKE8TnK8nq0l70ivM41fnSAYB4hJ-hwxvUxv4dM6-IVZkPPW5uLMOcCVA3Ps_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA
  • Ol Jay's
    edited March 2016
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardMembers Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes ban them
    At least don't let them come in here..
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes ban them
    Accidental
  • SolemnSauce
    yes ban them
    Yo...how aqua vote twice?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardMembers Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes ban them
    I didn't vote twice
  • Aquafina..floe
    yes ban them
    I Wish we woulda Never seen what you Look like @Aquafina..floe

And I wud never 🤬 u even if I had a chance to take back every abortion I had

Ugly
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no don't ban them
    Dang, how many were there?
  • Aquafina..floe
    yes ban them

3 and 1 stillborn
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    BSlgZ1.gif

"Don't you mess with this ba-ba-ba- barbeque business. I got my eye on you."

GOAT movie haha
  • Aquafina..floe
    yes ban them
    U know I couldn't taint my bloodline like that with the melanin lacking white devil. I sure did peel them 🤬 off one by one..... Like the alligator fed babies they slayed back in the day.

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭

3 and 1 stillborn

So that means it was Really 6 and 2 Miscarriages .
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

57 and 1 stillborn

Fixed for accuracy
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭

3 and 1 stillborn

9 and 3 by American Pie rules
  • Aquafina..floe
    yes ban them

3 and 1 stillborn

That's nothing compared to the Bakers dozen your mother peeled off by your uncle though..
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U know I couldn't taint my bloodline like that with the melanin lacking white devil. I sure did peel them 🤬 off one by one..... Like the alligator fed babies they slayed back in the day.
    Lol ain't your BD white?
  • Aquafina..floe
    yes ban them
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Lol ain't your BD white?

Duuuuh that was the poin . Yes Annemarie pulled thru

Amazing grace was once lost but Now I'm found hallelujerrrr!
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes ban them
    wait...so another anti mixed relationship person is actually in a mixed relationship??
  • Aquafina..floe
    yes ban them
    AP21 wrote: »
    wait...so another anti mixed relationship person is actually in a mixed relationship??

Boy IMA 🤬 I ain't Neva had an ex I always have a few with false hope that they next
  • Aquafina..floe
    yes ban them
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Lol ain't your BD white?

Do I still send u nudes??

Truly a changed woman here..
  • SolemnSauce
    yes ban them
    Yo...back to the point of this epic thread...post a pic or kick rocks..this ain't thecoli...