What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

GnS Real Life 2016: When you say "right- click save", do you really do that?

LPast
LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in AKA Donkey
When you're on here a people post pictures, do y'all really save them? Do you have an archive of IC posters/other social media pictures?

GnS Real Life 2016: When you say "right- click save", do you really do that? 16 votes

Yes, Gigs of data.
12%
S2JLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY 2 votes
No, I just enjoy them in the moment.
87%
gnsdamnkpPurr700mryounggunriddlerapcaddo manLPastHarlemThumzUpBussy_Getta LUClENKatBangEm_Bart AP21 14 votes

Comments

• gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah
    I dont een say "right click save"
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Only the nudes

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Click and drag is much easier bruh
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardMembers Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If ur saving any bodies pics on here your a snitch
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saving pics is corny, unless you intend on using them against someone at a later date. Still corny but more understandable than just saving them for the hell of it.

🤬 is weird.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Kat wrote: »
    Saving pics is corny, unless you intend on using them against someone at a later date. Still corny but more understandable than just saving them for the hell of it.

🤬 is weird.

When you send nudes you expect the dude to look at em once and discard them?
    700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never saved nobodies pics on here

For what?
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »

🤬 is weird.

When you send nudes you expect the dude to look at em once and discard them?

I don't know what I expect..I wouldn't care if he did. I wasnt really talking about pics sent directly to a guy, more about pics just generally posted.
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI, i never right clicked in my life
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    early in post career i did it with gifs
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell yea i saved the original Kat gif.. and the Star Trek one lol
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsMembers Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    FYI, i never right clicked in my life

Everybody use the right click on they mouse not just to save pics tho... why you lie like that?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like some of the gifs. So I RCS
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even save pics sent directly to me..

I peep em..."enjoy em"...then

bc25oshkl9ml.gif

Like a real 🤬 posed to
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh you 🤬 explaining why you don't or won't RCS

🤬 is reaching new levels of pathetic ppl

• Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    We got FOF threads from RCS gang. No 🤬 given.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need that @Kat finger bang in my life.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionMembers Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Nah
    I dont een say "right click save"

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    I need that @Kat finger bang in my life.

This... any of you fine RCS gents mind sending that joint my way?

I got pics of a bunch of these IC chicks. Mostly @Kat and @Purr but none of the "goot" 🤬 I keep missing.