What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

🤬 of War 4- Norse Mythology

Phantom PainPhantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
Pictures and concepts just released

imgcjyroubiis89.jpg

F5uHErn.jpg
jgoXsqY.jpg

Comments

• Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O my goodness.

I havent gotten to play a 🤬 of war game since GoW2. Did they ever go to egyptian mythology?
  • MelqartMelqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artGuests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    O my goodness.

I havent gotten to play a 🤬 of war game since GoW2. Did they ever go to egyptian mythology?

Nah, they've all been Greek up till now
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL they need to put this to bed. It should have never went passed 2. Always 🤬 up greatness by milking series. This reminds me of that move series "taken". They just had to make a part 3 after part 2 gave us closure.
  • b1grobthekingb1grobtheking west side bham,alabamaMembers Posts: 201 ✭✭
    🤬 of war 4?????dope 🤬
    i beat the 1st 3 games in a week time.
    hope they finally do the egyptians.🤬 that greek 🤬
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • kzzlkzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Norse Mythology is the 🤬 all those Final Fantasy games implement. There was game I liked called Valkyrie Profile that was based on it as well. I wonder how they'll spin this one.
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long as it's not kratos and they actually make more than 1 weapon useable I will bite.

GOW2 was best in the series
  • KamPushMeKamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long as it's not kratos and they actually make more than 1 weapon useable I will bite.

Naw imo 3 was
  • HundredEyes HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant really choose between the First two. Goat series
    VIBE wrote: »

They show Kratos bearded up in this link lol
    If they could throw that banner saga scenery in it - typical norwegian landscapes - 🤬 would be goat
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starring thor as main character?
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gow3 was ill
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    KamPushMe wrote: »

Naw imo 3 was

3 had the best graphics, 🤬 of War 2 was the best "game" in the series
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would rather it be Egyptian
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would rather it be Egyptian

Forgot...

R.I.P. Thor
  • CitySojournerCitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Really interested to see what different mechanics they'll implement into the game. Guarantee this will be the best looking game on PS4.
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously theres no way to beat this game since Thor should be in it
    edited April 2016
    KamPushMe wrote: »

Naw imo 3 was

only thing 3 has over 2 is graphics

The quality from 1 to 2 is greater than 2 to 3
    gns wrote: »

que?
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    LOL they need to put this to bed. It should have never went passed 2. Always 🤬 up greatness by milking series. This reminds me of that move series "taken". They just had to make a part 3 after part 2 gave us closure.

Shut up
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »

🤬 of war isn't bad its been about 4 years since the last one. if you want to talk about milking franchises then i'd like to discuss assassins creed, or call of duty because those franchises continues to beat a dead horse.

Think he saying the quality is diminishing so best not to milk so it won't tarnish the series
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »

que?

Thor is unbeatable