What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Official Launch Trailer

MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect BalanceMembers Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What in the absolute 🤬 ? Drop 🤬 3 already
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmao you need to play this to understand 3's long/complicated ass story... well the entire series' story actually
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmao you need to play this to understand 3's long/complicated ass story... well the entire series' story actually

No way b. Theres no way another random person could have a keyblade
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

No way b. Theres no way another random person could have a keyblade

Lol I feel you, I just downloaded it, so ima check out to see what's up
  • PaprikaPaprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They haven't even released Kingdom Hearts 2.8 yet. Lol.

Kingdom Hearts 3 will be released next March.

Keep milking that cow Square.
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was the trashest trailer I've ever seen