What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

RIP Saints DE Will Smith smh

spit_fiya
spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in From the Cheap Seats

Because someone had road rage smh

Comments

• illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP I just read this. That is so 🤬 up. Damn!
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow!! Sad stuff indeed. People never cease to amaze me
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smdh rip
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf! RIP man...
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    spit_fiya wrote: »

This dumb ignant ass 🤬 feeds stereotypes and make us all look bad.

RIP to Smith man, he brought great moments to my city.

This is why I can never move back to NO and why I left in the first place. It's no regards for life there and people have too much pride and trigger fingers. It's a deep conditioned darkness in my city, something I always seen since a kid.
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw this on espn when I woke up this morning. @spit_fiya what did @manofmorehouse say?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 look like my cousin Fiancé
  • spit_fiya
    I saw this on espn when I woke up this morning. @spit_fiya what did @manofmorehouse say?

We got in a debate in a thread in G&S and I was defending 🤬 behavior

• manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 is sad, man. We're out here exterminating ourselves. Ray Lewis was just taking heat for speaking on this 🤬 . I wonder if BLM will speak to this type of senseless killing. RIP
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Eating pain pills for breakfast Walgreens Pharmacy Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP that's some 🤬 up 🤬 . How you hit someones whip yet shoot them after? Smfh
  • spit_fiya
    🤬 is sad, man. We're out here exterminating ourselves. Ray Lewis was just taking heat for speaking on this 🤬 . I wonder if BLM will speak to this type of senseless killing. RIP

I'm done defending those 🤬 too man. They're not going to say shid about this murder.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Keep Moving. Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn man, RIP.

Road rage is easy to get into.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭

They're saying that the cop killed the suspect's father years ago and they settled out of court. Smith probably got popped on some misdirected revenge that he had nothing to do with smh.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Sad stuff R.I.P
  • south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »

They're saying that the cop killed the suspect's father years ago and they settled out of court. Smith probably got popped on some misdirected revenge that he had nothing to do with smh.

Naw they said the guy was in a hummer and ran into Will's car, dude was just a 🤬 and a coward and shot him and his wife.
    Now their kids are without a father and almost lost their mother over some little dumb 🤬 that was the killer's fault from the rip!
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all need to chill on wanting BLM to speak on this. Their objective is about bringing attention to the tyranny of the police department against black people and how they get AWAY with the 🤬 . This crazy 🤬 is arrested and most likely will be convicted. Two and complete separate issues.

R.I.P to Will Smith. Do he have any children? I see my city still be on that 🤬 smh.
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if BLM will speak to this type of senseless killing. RIP

I'm done defending those 🤬 too man. They're not going to say shid about this murder.

Well the murderer was apprehend so....
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »

Nah, they said he was named in the lawsuit that was filed against the city but wasn't the one who actually killed his dad.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    I wonder if BLM will speak to this type of senseless killing. RIP

Well the murderer was apprehend so....

Lmao these 🤬 sound dumb as 🤬
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

BLM aint the problem bruh... 🤬 need to stop acting like a situation like this is comparable to police brutality... cops are sworn to protect and held to a higher standard... that 🤬 who killed dude does not have that same standard..
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭

BLM aint the problem bruh... 🤬 need to stop acting like a situation like this is comparable to police brutality... cops are sworn to protect and held to a higher standard... that 🤬 who killed dude does not have that same standard..

According to me he should still be held to a standard of not being a 🤬 , which he failed. Go ahead and fry his ass so hardworking taxpayers don't have to pay for his 3 hots and a cot.