What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

5 Grand Has Advice For You When You Cross His Hood

Replies

• Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 grand
    Cotton
    Mobb

The 3 faggs
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    StillFaggyAFSplackavellimiamivice305
  • SELASI_iSELASI_i DARK VEDA KCPosts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defend yoself nigga! @5grand
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How the hell did the conversation even get to that? What thread is this from?
  • yellowtapesportyellowtapesport Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Its all fun and games until you wake up a week later.

And your asshole hurtin and u dont know why lol
    Fuck em, duck em, leave em alone.
    scorpio4lfe
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,161 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anigif_enhanced-20268-1418846377-9.gif
    if i were this nigga's grandkids id look at him everyday in disgust

He'd have get a chick pregnant to have tha grandkids.... but you see where his head at pause
    uncommonsense
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    @5grand has to be that faggot nigga @CirocObama alias they both defended their faggotry till the end

Yoooo that motherfucker Cirocobama was an habitual faggot line stepper smhhhh
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    texasdaking88
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude this some funny ass shit! He has to be trolling. Has to be.

For his sake I hope.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga actually has a boy pussy thats been used and abused
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    MelqartHuey_CGhostdenithegawdlordstanleySneakDZArip.dillaThe_JackalBobOblahTrillfateLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY