What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

5 Grand Has Advice For You When You Cross His Hood

13»

Replies

• PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Faggots kick people when they're down.

Here's why; When you're opponent is laying on the ground there's a wrestling move he can do if he's being kicked. He can knock you unconscious from the ground and once you're unconscious he can fuck you in the ass and you won't feel anything.

So the question remains, if somebody can knock you out from the ground, why would you kick him? Or stated another way, if you know there's a wrestling move that can be done from the floor that may or may not result in getting fucked in the ass; why would you kick somebody when they're down?

Here's why; When you're opponent is laying on the ground there's a wrestling move he can do if he's being kicked. He can knock you unconscious from the ground and once you're unconscious he can fuck you in the ass and you won't feel anything.

So the question remains, if somebody can knock you out from the ground, why would you kick him? Or stated another way, if you know there's a wrestling move that can be done from the floor that may or may not result in getting fucked in the ass; why would you kick somebody when they're down?

And my goofy ass thread goes suuuuuuuuuper left. Thanks @5grand
    gns wrote: »

Blood what in thee fuck i just read?
    And u the resident old nigga of the reason too
    U had to be that uncle your lil nieces and nephews were warned not to be around without supervision

Laugh all you want but just don't kick anybody when they're down - you'll get fucked.
    Ok when you kick you might get fucked in the ass, in your hood
    What happens if you punch someone? You might suck dick?

What others fighting rules you willing to expose about your gay ass childhood

Word is bond, I grew up around faggots. They were the type of people that would knock you unconscious and fuck you. Where I was from you had two choices;

1) To fuck or get fucked
    2) To castrate the person that fucked you

I was the second type.

But yeah, I grew up around organized crime, that's how they would discipline you, by knocking you out and fucking you. The only way to fight back was to castrate em - and sometimes that didn't work.
    13aea4010b93281cbb58721fdb90920de62e6ef86215fbdffa756ef70747838a.jpg
    ARE WE LIVE!!!!!!! ARE WE LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Who said I'm a snitch? You just heard a lie from him/
    Better check the black and white, that paperwork will vouch for him/
    Zero toleration for that nigga, take his life from him/
    He don't want that pistol play? Okay I'll Mike Tyson him

HerbalVaporCapers
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    @Damobb2deep

The heat has officially been taken off of you.(if he hasn't been hacked)
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Who said I'm a snitch? You just heard a lie from him/
    Better check the black and white, that paperwork will vouch for him/
    Zero toleration for that nigga, take his life from him/
    He don't want that pistol play? Okay I'll Mike Tyson him

• BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Its all fun and games until you wake up a week later.
    Nigga been preparing not to get booty poked from birth and sounds like he still failed 5 grand has a chandelier made out of dicks ugh

Bruh stop I just got through reading the reason thread and I still haven't recovered. I'm not ready to read any more hilarity/fuckery of this level yet. My sides hurt.
    BenjaminEDupaciron man1
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,848 Regulator
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nigga been preparing not to get booty poked from birth and sounds like he still failed 5 grand

Ahhhhhhhahahaha
  • HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers IC Retirement HomePosts: 3,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
  • lordstanleylordstanley Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile ....5 grand continues his usual antics as if this never even happened
    CeLLaR-DooR

He drops his brand of sideways knowledge from time to time. Recently stated the legal definition of a faggot in a thread, which had me almost in tears
    lordstanleyStew

He drops his brand of sideways knowledge from time to time. Recently stated the legal definition of a faggot in a thread, which had me almost in tears

I mustve missed that

I mustve missed that
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Yeah let's not confuse being Gay with being a faggot.

Gay men are born a certain way and as long as they don't rape or molest little boys then I'm cool.

But a faggot is somebody that knocks people out and fucks them. I'm inclined to say that Afrika Bambaattaa is a faggot because Gay men don't molest little boys.

Is that a fact?

And is that what bambatta was doing?

Seriously. All jokes aside, where I'm from the legal definition of a person after he gets castrated is; faggot.

I've been to court and heard the police and judges use the term "faggot".

It means a person who knocks people out and rapes them.

Once you've been castrated you're officially a "faggot" because there's no other reason for getting castrated.

The greek word is "eunuch". You may be familiar with that term.
    StewBenjaminE
    Never ever in life have I heard that definition of faggot. I guess u have to be at court when castration related crimes are being discussed to hear it
    StewBenjaminELcnsdbyROYALTY
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Lol 5 Grand gets raped and goes Pissed off slave master on niggas:
    v92jpplbmbgf.jpg
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    BenjaminElordstanleyThereal_ba
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ Gave you a lol but spoiler that shit bruh...
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: benjaminecirca83@gmail.com
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    ^ Gave you a lol but spoiler that shit bruh...

Gotcha
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
13»