What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

What Are Some Good Class Action Lawsuits?

Logic LastLogic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
Everyone is disgruntled about something

Comments

• kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can sue for almost anything these days, but suing police is a big thing now I hear
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subway was recently sued over the length of their sandwiches. The footlongs were not actually 12 inches, so they had to settle out of court and now make sure each sammich is the advertised length
  • SlimRemySlimRemy Members Posts: 149 ✭✭
    Is that really true? I remember a school did that to chips ahoy for not being a thousand chips delicious. That or they got a free bag of chips ahoy.
  • Logic LastLogic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can sue for almost anything these days, but suing police is a big thing now I hear

Think about misleading statements, false advertising, product defects, failure to warn etc
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016

Think about misleading statements, false advertising, product defects, failure to warn etc

Yeah, it's the new lottery system. You might get your case dismissed, sue a broke person or company and get nothing in the end, but you might win millions. I work for a bankruptcy company and I see settlements all the time.